Mustang Week 2012: Getting Ready

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
timthumb.php

Mustang Week 2012: Getting Ready

Mustang Week 2012 is just around the corner and we can’t wait! Check out the blog to get a peek at some of the things we have planned for Mustang Week 2012 and to see some pictures from last year.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm leaving a week from Sunday. Everyone that's going, make sure to stop by our booths. We will have two different set ups this year.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Leaving on the 15th and will be in town on the 16th. Look for the Blue and Orange RTR. I'll be driving it around town all weekend long.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We'll be there Saturday to Saturday. Jarrod you guys bringing those free shirts again? You hooked me up last year!

You know I am. Just come find me again and ill hook it up!

Probably not. Ive never even been to a drag strip before and I will be on crappy 255 pirellis.

Hey man you gotta start somewhere. Dont worry about the times, just go out and have fun.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
I should be running thursday. Already got my two 5 gal cans of 110 and 2 full bottles ready to rock. That is after I tear up the autocross on wednesday.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I know Scott said he wanted to do autocross, I don't think I'm going too. I really wish there was a road course instead of auto-x down there.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
sucks I was planning on coming this year but the wife's due to give birth to our first daughter so Maybe next year!!! Have fun to all that go, In the past my wife and I had a blast! great cars,great resturaunts,great company from fellow stang members!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
See you guys there man I'm off work for the auto cross day drag racing the car show and the cruise in

Sent from your moms phone

Good deal man. Can't wait to get there.

sucks I was planning on coming this year but the wife's due to give birth to our first daughter so Maybe next year!!! Have fun to all that go, In the past my wife and I had a blast! great cars,great resturaunts,great company from fellow stang members!

I wish your family the best. Take care of that wife and baby and well catch you out there next year!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back