Mustang Week 2014!

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Yeah. My wife and I attended 2009 and it was amazing. Unfortunately I have a trade show each year at the end of July in Wisconsin. They're usually back to back weeks so I usually can't go. This would be the first year since 2009 that I could go but I'm all tapped out!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mustang Week crew is proud to announce the Autocross Driving School presented by BFGoodrich will take place on July 15, 2014. This amazing Auto-x event will be hosted by Terry Earwood. There will be two classes with 26 slots in each class. These will surely fill fast so be sure to click on the links below to register now!

STAGE 1 CLASS

The Stage 1 Class will be perfect for those Mustang Enthusiasts that are new to the sport of Auto-x and want to learn from the professionals. This class will run from 10am – 1pm. Click here to register: Mustang Week Stage 1 Autocross Registration.

STAGE 2 CLASS

The stage 2 class will is for those Mustang Enthusiasts who have participated in previous Mustang Week Autocross events or they are experienced Auto-x drivers. Click here to register: Mustang Week Stage 2 Autocross Registration.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Our first MW was last year, and I have lit'rally been looking forward to this year's event since I got home from last year's! LOL

Thanks to all the vendor's that support this event. It really is like Christmas for the Mustang enthusiast!

And I'll be at the autocross school for the second year in a row. BF Goodrich, Terry Earwood and his guys do a great job with the school last year. Can't wait until this year!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back