MustangFest...

Blackjack14

Reaction score
me and my son will be going. we will have 2 roush mustangs 1 Blackjack and 1 427r. you can also reg for the car show on the day of the show for 50 bucks. ( i called and ask island tom).

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
so, you don't have to pre register? however, if you preregister you get discoint on hotels

MyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Everyone smile for the camera...i'll be at a rest stop somewhere north of Corpus.I'll try to capture everyone as they drive by...but then i'll have to jump in the car and try to catch up to you guys...dont leave the old guy too far behind!!

RichardSATX

Roush On!
Reaction score
This will be our first one! We have seen them in person in the past. They are held at Island Moorings and we have a boat there. Looks like a great time! I'm pretty excited about the cruise too, even though we will only be in the last part of it.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
I'll have my Go Pro on the side of my car taking pics and a passenger taking videos with another camcorder as well. The cruise is a lotta fun!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
still keeping my finger crossed that I can make it. Got the alxe bearings fix on the red girl so she is good. Just hoping my $ comes in time.

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Wow we absolutely have to have a forum meet up there. Can you imagine having all of these awesome cars in the same photo!? Be nice to meet the people I've been talking to for a while now as well.

KemahGT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about driving over to SA early Friday morning to meet up with the cruise to go south to Mustang Island that afternoon. Anybody else headed west on I-10 from the Houston/Clear Lake or other I-10 corridor locations (Beaumont, Conroe, Sealy etc. etc.)?

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
update... i will be meeting the cruise in SA with both my cars friday. who else is meeting up in SA with the cruise?

what about all the s197 guys at least have a flyer on the car so we know whos who. can someone here make a nice flyer we all can price out and put on the cars with out screen name? although, i think "sinner" really doesn't need one, lol.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
That's an awesome idea. If I can get to a computer today I might knock that out. A nice s197 banner perhaps?

sounds good

Cowboys at 11am on Friday!!

we will be there.... ugh, leaving dallas WAY early.

Damn I will still be in class at texas state then...

will, i do but we are in dallas.. however, my fiancee's boss is most likely driving the roush so we can all be off work friday to go. the easiest way to go her off work is too ask the boss to go, lol.

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
He has transformed a little this past year... but I
figured yall might wanna see my Extreme....

Back