MustangFest...

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
Why would you go and not drive? Just curious...the cruise is the best part, for me. Here's a few pics I took from last year:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
we are going and we're hoping to take both cars. we want to meet up with the cruise here in DFW and drive down with them.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Where exactly does this take place?

$ and 100k on my odometer.

I understand the money part, but what does 100K on the odometer got to do with it? Unless you've rim cut that thing on track it ought to be good for another 100k easy!! Unless your using that as and excuse to spend the $ on that new power plant your wanting. lol

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
You have to register to be in the car show that's on Saturday on Mustang Island...because they've got swag and goodie bags and what-not. There's also a promo code for discounts off a few hotels in the area with the registration.
You don't have to register to be in the cruise though...it's a real informal kind of thing.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
i did the first annual they had and it was alright. i sure hope it got better though or i will be dissapointed. overall though the value of being around a bunch of others that enjoy mustangs as much as i do, cant be beat. i am going to try and make it this year if i can. if i do then i will join the cruise probably in san antonio unless some others want to meet up around the fort hood on 190 or austin area anywhere off of I-35.

tamatt27

forum member
Reaction score
i did the first annual they had and it was alright. i sure hope it got better though or i will be dissapointed. overall though the value of being around a bunch of others that enjoy mustangs as much as i do, cant be beat. i am going to try and make it this year if i can. if i do then i will join the cruise probably in san antonio unless some others want to meet up around the fort hood on 190 or austin area anywhere off of I-35.
We will be joining in San Antonio Friday morning.
What didn't you like about the first one? I've only been to the one last year. There were a few hiccups but overall, Mustangs...by the beach...great experience!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I understand the money part, but what does 100K on the odometer got to do with it? Unless you've rim cut that thing on track it ought to be good for another 100k easy!! Unless your using that as and excuse to spend the $ on that new power plant your wanting. lol

I play hard in my girl and she has a few things like the rear alxe bearings that I need to do first. But it looks like that will all be taken care of and we will be making the show.

hope to see a few of you down there.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
We will be joining in San Antonio Friday morning.
What didn't you like about the first one? I've only been to the one last year. There were a few hiccups but overall, Mustangs...by the beach...great experience!

the list of what went descent would be shorter lol. anyways it didnt rain on my parade. i still had alot of fun and met some great people. i still keep in close contact with a couple friends i met there. i hope to make this year and meet more people and see alot of mustangs.

mike05gt

Addicted to Mustangs
Reaction score
This will be my third year in attendance, below are a pics and videos

Sept 30, Oct 1-2

This event is coming up quickly, if you plan on attending you need to register now.

You will need your registration # to get discounts for lodging and the rooms are filling up fast.

www.MustangFest.org
www.MileOfMustangs.com
www.MustangFest2011.com
www.Twitter.com/MustangFest
www.Facebook.com/MustangFest
www.YouTube.com/watch?v=j9rCRUTBaRM
www.YouTube.com/watch?v=Q5VEoQVaooc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7vxN9o_vco&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2yrKEX5F4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auXcuZFl9cA&feature=player_embedded

shapeimage_22.png

shapeimage_23.png

shapeimage_24.png

baycruise.png

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
we will be there with both our cars for sure. joining the drive in SA.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
well i will be in texas still so i will be attending. got a condo at the dunes and registered a couple days ago. im not sure what time i will get there since i am not able to get off work on friday. anyone wanting to link up when i arrive hit me up with your number in a pm and i will return it with my number. same goes if your local to me. it would be nice to start getting a nice group of mustangs together from the fort hood area. there are a ton out there but not many that get together like they used to about 5 years ago.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back