Mw3 xbox360 unlimited token glitch works!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Well, I tried the prestige token glitch on youtube and it works. Not sure what they will so to the people who use it, but curiosity got the best of me. Make sure your party leader searches for a kill confirmed match, then backs out. Search youtube for instructions. After you so it, its unlocked for good and you can go in every day and buy double xp or unlock all yours guns/perks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
you cheat AFTER you beat the game, so you don't ruin the game for yourself.
That's like buying a racing game and unlocking all the cars, now what? lol

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I couldn't help it, had to see if it was a real glitch. Worse case they temp ban accounts that did it and I play rocksmith instead.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I just reported your account to Xbox live for being a glitcher! Haha You should change your name to Cheatsnorkle now :roflmao:

I would try it but I can't let my fellow team members down for being banned. Thousands and thousands of men would die at the hands of the enemy if I wasn't out there sticking guys with Semtex genades and blowing their heads off with my golden gun. Maybe in a couple more weeks once I get bored of mw3 :boobies:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Lol, im not too worried because they would lose 50% of their players right now if they did anything. I think they might ban some that used it to get days worth of double xp. I did 4 hours worth to cover the 4 hours they screwed me out of with the dew xp codes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back