My 2007 Mustang GT Complete Turbo build

TurboS197

Reaction score
The shop is called Revolution Performance in Davie, FL... Top Notch!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Sounds great! Did I miss what cams you went with or what the specs are on the cams?

TurboS197

Reaction score
They are a custom grind turbo cam I'm not 100% sure on the specs I'll have to ask Luke for that info... They sound badass!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed when the vid ended just as it went to the back of the car. Was interested to see how it loped!!

TurboS197

Reaction score
There will be more... LOL! Still didn't have a radiator fan so they didn't wanna let it run for to long.

TurboS197

Reaction score
Fans installed, trans cooler done, rear end and hood are the only 2 things left hoping to be done tomorrow for some tuning!

TurboS197

Reaction score
Thanks again! Ironing out all the little details should be dyno bound soon!

TurboS197

Reaction score
Waiting on the correct fan controller from Flex-a-lite should be in today and finishing up the rear end then she's ready for the dyno!

TurboS197

Reaction score
Well we ran into an issue with the Trans swap and we really wanted to wire the trans to work with the factory computer, but after weeks of trial and error we've decided it's a lost cause as their are just to many differences between the 5R55 and the 4R70W we got everything to work and function properly, however the car would randomly shut off. Come to find out it was missing a parameter/signal that does not exist on the 4R70W and it was throwing the computer into limp mode causing it to stall. So rather than invest all the time and effort into making that work we flashed her to a stick and everything is working properly now. I know that's what we should have done from the beginning, but trying to do something that nobody else has was the draw here and it just didn't work out. I will say this... @ 11psi (Gate Pressure) This car is scary as hell!!! Can't wait to get her dialed in!!!

Last edited:

95rioredcobra

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Did I miss what cams you went with or what the specs are on the cams?

They are approx... LOL! .559 .560 gross lift
duration I'll keep to myself!

Just to touch on the trans deal as well... I don't usually give up, but there comes a time when you have to just say people do it this way for a reason. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel. However, it was a great learning experience when it comes to the overall electronic functionality of individual circuits and signals that control these transmissions... I'm impressed with the effort that goes into making these things work properly via the stock computer system.

Last edited:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Video????

Seriously Lana... call Kenny Loggins... cause your in the DANGER ZONE!!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back