My 2010 GT build thread

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
thanks, Im hoping it turns out pretty bad ass. I wanted to break up the normal white and black, but i didn't want to do a color that was loud

I think it's going to look GOOD.

My neighbor growing up (late 80s) had a 280ZX that had a tasteful body kit on it - it was all whited out with subtle silver touches. Probably one of my favorite cars that I remember. Just beautiful...and apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that people were forever trying to steal that car...lol....literally remember three separate occasions of him running out of his house with a gun keeping people from trying to break into it or drive off in it.

Anyways...yeah, I think this is gonna look good...

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score
I think it's going to look GOOD.

My neighbor growing up (late 80s) had a 280ZX that had a tasteful body kit on it - it was all whited out with subtle silver touches. Probably one of my favorite cars that I remember. Just beautiful...and apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that people were forever trying to steal that car...lol....literally remember three separate occasions of him running out of his house with a gun keeping people from trying to break into it or drive off in it.

Anyways...yeah, I think this is gonna look good...

I'm ready for it to be put together, more than likely next week. Ill post pics

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back