My 2011 GT/CS

jrhaden

mmmmpshhhhh
Reaction score
Well I got my heater hose line I was waiting on which fixed my leak. Got the car all put together and off the lift finally. Only to find out it has a oil leak from what I believe is coming from behind the flexplate. I went from all smiles to rage in about 4.2 seconds. Going to pull trans tomo and try to reseal wherever the leak is coming from.

Trying to stay positive, as everything else is perfect. No leaks from anything else, exhaust doesn't hit, open downpipe sounds awesome, the circle d converter feels like a stock one just pulling in and out of shop.

Hopefully I can get it fixed tomo and the new tune uploaded. Then start datalogging and getting ready for the dyno.

Snapped a few pics while it was in daylight for first time in 2 months.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Excited to see what this thing can do!

Sent from your moms room...

jrhaden

mmmmpshhhhh
Reaction score
The leak ended up to be the lack of a rear main seal. It was out of the rear cover when I got engine back and I guess I just had a brainfart When I reassembled it. Didnt even notice the lack of a seal there. Also didnt help being my first mod motor build. Oh well live and learn.

So got the new rear main installed tonight along with the trans, driveshaft, etc etc Got to take the car out for the first time in 2 months. Put 50 miles on it with not a single problem. Did the first round of data logs for BBR. Can't wait to get the tune all dialed in so we can see what she will do.

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
good to hear your up and running again, I've got so much power I'm eatin' belts! back to tearing into her again.

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
yup isn't high horsepower great! wierd, I didn't see truett there(but I'm bad with names and faces), BJ gave me a ride back to my house to get a spare belt I had.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back