My 2011 Mustang nitrous dyno!

bizaarhatch

Reaction score
Took the car to Lee Blankenship to get it tuned this morning. Lee is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet, and obviously good at what he does.
I'm really happy with the way it runs now, plus it is 100% easier to drive than the BBR 'Canned" tune that was on it! I threw this video together so it would be just one link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56xpRvd5Rqo

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Ah, are you running a progressor or window switch? Just wondering because i haven't dyno'd my car. I have exact same mods as you except the x pipe but that's coming and i've got the nx plate kit currently on 100 shot until new tires get here. I'm also assuming you're a manual car as well? I saw where you have been to clay city. I've got a few friends wanting to run up there one day since our track in bristol is so slow. Maybe we can meet up one day.

bizaarhatch

Reaction score
Ah, are you running a progressor or window switch? Just wondering because i haven't dyno'd my car. I have exact same mods as you except the x pipe but that's coming and i've got the nx plate kit currently on 100 shot until new tires get here. I'm also assuming you're a manual car as well? I saw where you have been to clay city. I've got a few friends wanting to run up there one day since our track in bristol is so slow. Maybe we can meet up one day.
I've got one ordered. I had two different one's, and they weren't for COP. So I had to just put it on a button for the dyno. And yeah, I also wanta go to Bristol. It's actually the same exact distance as Clay City from me. I've never rced there though!

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
I've got one ordered. I had two different one's, and they weren't for COP. So I had to just put it on a button for the dyno. And yeah, I also wanta go to Bristol. It's actually the same exact distance as Clay City from me. I've never rced there though!

Its a really really nice top notch facility. But on our street fight nights, the track prep is terrible and elevation and usually terrible DA kills it. Lucky to get 1.7 sixty foots out of et streets and 1.9s out of radials. Almost a guaranteed 2-3 tenths slower than almost anywhere. Most guys I know in the area picked up 4-5 tenths when they went to bowling green and darlington from what they ran at bristol.

Back