My bone stock 11 GT track results...

11GrabberGT

Reaction score
I took my gt to the track its a 6 speed with 3.73's stock with 500 miles on it. I also weight it there it, it was 3730 with me in it. I got a total of 4 passes, two of the four I missed 3rd( I hate this stock shifter) I ordered a tri-ax, but it didnt come in yet. the other two runs I hit the limiter in fourth at like the 1100 foot mark. Here is my best run of the night. Every pass I bogged the crap out of the car on street tires, I suck on street tires, I may just go to et streets next time out
2.18 60ft
8.64@86mph
13.10@111mph

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
That's a good trap. Get some tires and hit the gears and you'll go mid 12s for sure.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Congrats on the passes. The ET will drop with some more seat time; and it is difficult to control the spin on these street tires.

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
Nice runs.
Work on that 60' and you'll be golden!
Question, does the Mt80 still have the 3rd gear lockout issues that the previous S197's?

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Another reason you may have missed third is that fucking skip-shift bullshit on our manual transmissions. Luckily, since I loaded up my Bama tune, it has been disabled. I've not had skip-shift come on in the instrument cluster since I uploaded the tune to my car. Before that though, hitting 6800rpm in second, I would get locked out of third by skip-shift and have to go right to fourth. That's a "feature" you should be able to turn the hell off in the car settings and not just by being in Sport mode or Advancetrak off mode.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Another reason you may have missed third is that fucking skip-shift bullshit on our manual transmissions. Luckily, since I loaded up my Bama tune, it has been disabled. I've not had skip-shift come on in the instrument cluster since I uploaded the tune to my car. Before that though, hitting 6800rpm in second, I would get locked out of third by skip-shift and have to go right to fourth. That's a "feature" you should be able to turn the hell off in the car settings and not just by being in Sport mode or Advancetrak off mode.

You were just missing third gear for some reason. Skip shift feature works from 1st gear to 4th gear below 2000 rpms. It would have no effect at 6800 rpms either way. I had mine turned off too just because it was somewhat annoying when just cruising around.

11GrabberGT

Reaction score
I would like to run 12's stock before I mod it, plus I need to get use to it, coming from a d1 mach with a 3650 trans that ran 10's, this trans feel so much different

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back