My Color Option

RRRoamer

Reaction score
Mine is usually set to a light, aqua blue. When I go on long road trips at night, I set it to red to help preserve my night vision.

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's the other thread I was talking about, lemme look...

EDIT: Here it is.

Thanks! While that is a bit over the top to replace them all, I have a few I want to replace with the white ones so I can see better, and that would be the door switches and cruise control.

Also, I had mentioned using LED christmas lights until I saw they were using SMDs! Wow, they got all high tech on that stuff!

Thx,

Mike

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Again, thank you everyone for the input......something that i will continue to ponder over whether to get it done or not.....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for what it is worth, I rented a 09 in LA in September with the my color. I played with it for 2 of the 8 days and then left it alone. it lost its appeal pretty quick

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
that is the color I have mine set to..when I had them white I would catch myself driving around at night without the lights......white = daytime gage color
Those neons underneath are ricy as hell dude,c'mon.dont thel me you have them on the outside too LOL

echoinsilence

forum member
Reaction score
Those neons underneath are ricy as hell dude,c'mon.dont thel me you have them on the outside too LOL

dont hate on him, its his car, he can do what he wants to with it....unless you wanna take over payments and insurance. oh and it wasnt terrys car with the neons, if you're gonna pick a fight with someone at least know who it is you're tryin to pick a fight with

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

That isn't even his pic. He was referring to the My color instrument cluster lights not the floor lights. The pic is 2k05gt's

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
That isn't even his pic. He was referring to the My color instrument cluster lights not the floor lights. The pic is 2k05gt's
Ooops my bad,I quoted those pics,but the were quoted by him sorry terry!Still ricy dough

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back