My Hot Rod cams info?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim,
Did not hear from you like you said you would let me know where the cams are....?
Greg

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am cancelling my order since it has been 2 weeks since I ordered the cams and have not received any contact from you.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Did you call them. I have no problem calling and speaking with someone...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have talked to Jim Jr every 2-3 days with the promise they would call me back and not once have I received a call back...I don't think it is the customers job to ask what the status of an order is...

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
I'm surprised. Everytime I have ordered from JDM, I called them up, talked to a live person and had my item the next day or two days later.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have talked to Jim Jr every time, that isn't the issue..it's the I will call you back today with info that after the 5th time of hearing it and not getting one call back has me frustrated...don't tell me you will call me back and then don't.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been the most on point about calling back Greg. I did tell you I would call once or twice and got so tied up I forgot to. Its been very busy here and im the only guy on the sales team right now. I appologize for that. We have been in conversation about this order and Ive been keeping you up to date the best i can. Ford Racing has these cams on back order. I can only get them from a supplier locally. Who I was waiting to hear back from on what price i could get them for. Well last night after i left work, Julie heard back from them and our cost is $40 above what i sold them to you for. You asked me to match a very low price, I did but it put me into a position where I can now not order the cams except through Ford Racing. Im sorry it turned out like this but if yuo can get these cams as cheap as you asked me to sell them for from some one else in a quicker time then that is totally cool. I did try to help you out my best so dont hang me for this one!:dead2:

JimIII

Last edited:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
It is my fault, I bug jimmy every day on the phone, his cell and emails making sure my car is in the shop, my tires and brakes got shipped out, my rear showed up and my rims will be in the shop before I have to leave for bradenton. You can blame me,

JDM kicks asssssss!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is my fault, I bug jimmy every day on the phone, his cell and emails making sure my car is in the shop, my tires and brakes got shipped out, my rear showed up and my rims will be in the shop before I have to leave for bradenton. You can blame me,

JDM kicks asssssss!

lol thanks Chris, hey since i got you here.....you want a BMR Antiroll bar with that 9" right??

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
lol thanks Chris, hey since i got you here.....you want a BMR Antiroll bar with that 9" right??

Fuck yea, I forgot to mention that shit!

Hey someone else asked about the ABS ring on the CJ rear, can you post a answer in the CJ rear thread on the main page!

shanec

forum member
Reaction score

JDM kicks asssssss!

True dat! My JDM E-Force kit rocks.

I learned a long time ago that in most any business you get to choose 2 out of the following 3 things: price, quality, get-it-soon.

I can vouch for price and quality! So just be patient.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your kidding me...sigh...oh well, guess now you have some in stock!

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Call the shop and Jim will take care of you.
Seriously, your kidding right??? how many times a day do you think I call them, ever wonder why Juile answers and tells you Jim in on the phone with 2 holding!:deadhorse:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry..I was not aware of your phone habits...and I never talked to Julie, only Jim Jr...

Back