My new car - (11 GT)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
785014bf.jpg

6b9aab82a87d.jpg

Those wheels are just hella sexy. Get yourself some take off Brembos now.

Chris1229

forum member
Reaction score
Holy crap those wheels are awesome.

I think you should rethink about getting rid of those wheels. They are unique an I have never seen them on any 5.0's. I would leave them alone and since they are three piece get the face powder coated flat black later on to change it up. Great find btw love the car. Congrates

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I appreciate it guys. I'm in no hurry to get rid of the wheels, i like them too. But in a couple months i know i'm going to want to choose something of my own. They will be custom 19s as i think they look best on our cars. The car will be dropped aggressively at that point too.

That thing is begging for a GT500 rear wing and a Boss 302 LS front bumper. Damn, I'm jealous, LOL! Congrats!! I loved your old car but this one is amazing too...it's a damn shame you're replacing those wheels.

-Mike

Already on the way. LMR didnt have the gt500 wing or diffuser in stock so im waiting on those pieces. The boss front is sitting in my room awaiting HIDs so i can do everything at once. :highfive:

I love this car. The stance is perfect IMO. What springs/shocks/struts are on it right now? I'd slap on the CS front and call it a day...that's me though.

Congrats! She's a beaut!

Just FRPP springs.

6b9aab82a87d.jpg

Those wheels are just hella sexy. Get yourself some take off Brembos now.

When a set pops up ill def try and grab it. Still need to order take-off leather and a boss steering wheel lol.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
What shifter are most of you guys going with? Stock one is butter smooth but the throw is WAY too long. Also - what are some worthwhile bolt-ons besides the ones i've already got? Not wasting 300 on an intake as i have the boss manifold already. Longtubes worth the gains on these motors?

Midnight11

forum member
Reaction score
the barton one is on sale at am now. i just have the bracket though not the shifter

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Any experience with the barton? I want a smooth shorter throw. I had a hurst on my last car, although it was fun it was very notchy and would get annoying.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back