My new car - (11 GT)

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I had a compression test done and all cylinders read perfect besides #3 was 1% low lol.

And as for the wheels, I'd probably sell them for 3 with the tires.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
How you enjoying the difference from your old car?

She looks sweet, but I gotta admit, I'm not a fan of the wheels. The rears look alright, but the fronts just kill it for me. I'd be selling them off too.

Kinda ironic how there's a UPS freight truck in the background....

I'm loving it. I think the biggest thing that I like is the shorter gearing lol. I can actually use 1st now. That and the fact that it pulls strong up to 7k is badass.

nice car... BTW True Forged is selling the wheels for $2900 new for 20" 3 piece chicanes I called steve a few days ago to ask him about a set. Hopefully everything is A o.k. With the car and dosen't have any issues come up.. having a new car with a tune and no warranty sucks!

I sent a picture of the car before buying to Steve asking how much the wheels on it cost. I didn't tell him i was buying it or anything and he said these same one are 3400 with the tax sale they have going on. Either way, I should be able to get 3k for em with tires.

Great. You're going to remove the best part of the car and then stick on a bunch of tacky shit. :dead2:

You got yourself a sweet ride... for now...

What tacky parts are you talking about specifically? And the rims are nice but there's definately some other ones out there that I'd prefer.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
first off congrats on the new whip....really really clean and nice. Secondly please reconsider selling the wheels unless of course you really need the money. Those are fucking nice wheels that you may just want later on down the line....or fuck it and sell them and throw some other wheels on it with some long tubes and full exhaust.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
What tacky parts are you talking about specifically?
Unfortunately, every appearance mod on that list I quoted. It's just one a-hole's honest opinion; remember it's worth what you paid for it. I like clean and simple but that's not everyone's taste. That is one SWEET ride, the lowering and wheels are spot-on!

Good luck with it dude, I'll be keeping up with your progress. Us PW guys have to stick together. :highfive:

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Unfortunately, every appearance mod on that list I quoted. It's just one a-hole's honest opinion; remember it's worth what you paid for it. I like clean and simple but that's not everyone's taste. That is one SWEET ride, the lowering and wheels are spot-on!

Good luck with it dude, I'll be keeping up with your progress. Us PW guys have to stick together. :highfive:
I have to agree with you that the wheels and the stance are spot on but I'm not gonna beat him up over getting rid of the wheels like you LOL

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome setup, glad you were able to pick up a new car. I truly love those wheels and if they made those in black or gunmetal that would be just plain sick..wait...get them powdercoated!! I'm glad I picked up the PW.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
first off congrats on the new whip....really really clean and nice. Secondly please reconsider selling the wheels unless of course you really need the money. Those are fucking nice wheels that you may just want later on down the line....or fuck it and sell them and throw some other wheels on it with some long tubes and full exhaust.

If i sold the wheels, all the money i got from them + more would be going on a custom set of 19 (best size IMO). Probably DPE's. Than id either do air bags or coil overs to slam it.

Lol, i guess i just don't see how any of those mods are tacky. Do you prefer just a stock appearance? To each his own. I know alot of people will be against it once its sitting low.

Awesome setup, glad you were able to pick up a new car. I truly love those wheels and if they made those in black or gunmetal that would be just plain sick..wait...get them powdercoated!! I'm glad I picked up the PW.

They are 3pc so i can easily take the face's off and have them powder coated any color i want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put the roush side splitters on today and snapped a couple pics:

785014bf.jpg

af825115.jpg

cbc12297.jpg

Xile

forum member
Reaction score
I may be up your way in the next couple of weekends. I wanna see it in person!!

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Nice Job. Like the White. 19's will give you a bit more compliant ride although tire choices are a bit more spendy....Should have no issues selling the wheels...

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
I love this car. The stance is perfect IMO. What springs/shocks/struts are on it right now? I'd slap on the CS front and call it a day...that's me though.

Congrats! She's a beaut!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back