My New Mod...

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
So, I got a new "mod" for the stang. Im sure all of you will love it...

photo2tbz.jpg

1photoa.jpg

photodte.jpg

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
oh yea and the stang is supercharged. its my only ride right now and i like riding bikes. at least this wont scratch up the paint.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP I am stuck on the highway right now with my wife because the Interstate is shut down due to snow (yes in Kentucky....apparently people can't drive on ice!), I am in a BAD mood but you just made me laugh.... my wife thanks you LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I've put a bike rack on mine before too. Its my DD and I drive it up to New Hampshire to do some downhill, so I needed a way to get my bike up there. Mine is also Supercharged.

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
Can't you just ride the bikes to wherever you wanna be riding bikes?

I do that with the local trails, but I like getting out to better trails. Itd be crazy to ride to them. When I take the rack off the hitch is barely noticeable.

AlloyGT

Lurker
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool, I've got a bike rack for mine too, and a rack to carry my drag radials to the track. It's been a few years since I installed mine, but I think it's a Draw-Tite.

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
Have you done a tech thread on this trailer install? I'm interested in doing the same thing later this year. Thanks.
It's pretty easy. I recommend buying longer bolts than the ones they supply. The hardware in the kit come with wire to fish it through the frame and the bolts are inside the frame. Longer bolts would go through the frame and make it much easier. I did the harder way because it was Christmas eve and places were already closed. I got draw-tite, but from what I read it's manufactured by the same company as hidden hitch and it's cheaper.
No complaints.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back