My New Mod...

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
I put mine on today. It wasnt a bad install other than wrestling the stock mufflers back on there. I had o/r x & stingers but the neighbors started complaining so while i was under there i figured i would throw the stock mufflers back on it but after i wish i would have just kept the stingers. It was tough to get them back on w/ the hitch being on & now the driver's side muffler us hitting the hitch. I think in the morning instead of cutting a notch in the hitch I'm just going to say to hell w/ the neighbors & put the stingers back on.

It really isnt noticeable on a black gt. Its nothing to be ashamed of by any means.

Last edited:

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
I put mine on today. It wasnt a bad install other than wrestling the stock mufflers back on there. I had o/r x & stingers but the neighbors started complaining so while i was under there i figured i would throw the stock mufflers back on it but after i wish i would have just kept the stingers. It was tough to get them back on w/ the hitch being on & now the driver's side muffler us hitting the hitch. I think in the morning instead of cutting a notch in the hitch I'm just going to say to hell w/ the neighbors & put the stingers back on.

I will get pics soon. It really isnt noticeable on a black gt. Its nothing to be ashamed of by any means.

That's pretty much exactly my story. Had stingers, put stock back on and it hits the hitch slightly. Tired of the stang being so loud though so I'm not putting them back on although it is tempting.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back