my rep went down dramatically

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer green. WTF is up with me being turned red in a thread that I started? B.S. Actually this whole rep thing needs to go, seems to be used more as a toy than anything else.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Hey we should start a Neg. rep. thread, just for us red boxers only!

wish.jpg

1200bruce

Red Box Boy!
Reaction score
Says you, and thats all that counts around here?
Maybe if I started another thread making fun of the ghay's that would make you laugh?
I've be sent a message to "F**K off" I assume from "Mr Roper", but it doesn't say!
Seems if some don't play by your rules, we get little red boxes!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Says you, and thats all that counts around here?
Maybe if I started another thread making fun of the ghay's that would make you laugh?
I've be sent a message to "F**K off" I assume from "Mr Roper", but it doesn't say!
Seems if some don't play by your rules, we get little red boxes!

Bruce - no that's not all that counts. I expressed my opinion. sorry that it doesnt jibe with with yours. I'll cut you some slack as a newbie, however I'd suggest you get familiar with this board's personality as it's unlike most others.
:thumb2:
the fact that you got neg rep is indicative to me that at this point you don't get how the board runs.

so maybe chill out instead of getting your panties in a wad. :cheers:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
OMG! A Mod who is voicing his own opinion! No way! That means he's abusing his powers!

Give me a break. It's pretty easy. You can disagree with anyone on this board, mods and admins included, as long as you do so in the same manner in which you want to be treated. Get rude, they get rude. Go figure huh?

1200bruce

Red Box Boy!
Reaction score
I'm not some nut job, I'm just funning around in a few silly threads on the board. The red box means nothing to me other than it's silly and some get off using it. All the other boards I'm on got rid of it due to abuse by others! I'm thinking muscle cars guys don't take much shit from others. But being a Bruce and a nurse, and wanting to own a Miata, has opened the door to alot of snide comments from others, but I don't care. You could say it to my face and I would do you one better and add that I have a small penis too. Just doesn't effect me at all! Just words nothing else.
Oh yea Merry Christmas all!

1200bruce

Red Box Boy!
Reaction score
I don't spell well, but after opening the thread I made a "funny" way out "just to correct the spelling error"! But it went over flat. And you would never have said that to my face! Oh the internet!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back