My Toys, I Mean Sons Toys! ;)

Grubb

forum member
Reaction score
It's nice having a eleven year old boy to spoil with everything I wanted when I was eleven. At only 33 I still enjoy playing and modding them!
e5utyvet.jpg

qu4e7eqe.jpg

u4a3u7a9.jpg

u8e4y8az.jpg

avu3ypej.jpg

epu3e2y5.jpg

a2uta9ub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grubb

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool. Which is your favorite?

Hard to say they are all so different, the Savage and Losi Short Course are both nitro so that can be a PTA. I have a nice 40a charging setup and a bunch of 2s lipo's so I find it a lot more convenient to run electric. The drift car is fun and fast with road tires and the Associated Pro Rally is very fun and fast off road. We also have a few stadium trucks that have electric motors that are way too big(6900kv) so they are fun too, but they break every time! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
We got a Rustler for my son a couple Christmas' ago. Now it's covered in dust. I keep thinking of taking it from him.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Man that brings back memories. Me and my buddies uses to be real big in rc stuff. It's a sickness. I had so much money in those things my wife was like what in the fuck?!?!?!?!

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice set of RC cars.

My son is currently racing a 2wd Traxxas Slash. Sooner or later we'll move up to an Associated or Losi. I'm still learning these things.

Here's a video of him destroying the other kids in a run what you brung fun race. He's the truck the video is following. Look at all the carnage in the background, trucks crashed, going the wrong way, weaving all over etc.

DDTCM - that track is huge, very nice

Attachments

• slash1.jpg
    slash1.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 8
  • slash2.JPG
    slash2.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you beat me to the youtube fix, thanks

they are very quick. the newer lithium batteries make these fun and easy to use, nitro is faster but is a real pain to maintain. batteries are easy and kid friendly, 3 batteries and a charger and you can run almost continuous

Last edited:

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm selling a 1/16th e revo vxl with 2 LiPo batteries & charger if you're interested.

2adutequ.jpg

uvuqehyv.jpg

But then I do also have my pride & joy

My 5th scale monster

a9uhe2ap.jpg

yqa3anu3.jpg

My 2 year old loves it

y7abepat.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back