my turn to rant...

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
here it goes. I am really fed up with people joining the forums and their first post is either...

1) in the Kills section and they are claiming some outrageous race where they supposedly dusted some $60K track car and all they had done to a stock S197 was exhaust. Oh, not to mention the race supposedly happened years ago. I really wish they would post this crap on another forum where the members might actually give a shit about how big this guy's "internet " supposedly is and they will give him the time of day about how the outcome is possible.

2) in the for sale section. Now, this turd will post up a bunch of expensive items that are very desirable. Usually a reasonable price; but hey, no pics, no location...do you really think that someone here is gonna paypal you a bunch of money without anything more than a description?? You are a stranger and again I will say it, a turd. This also happens in the cars for sale section.
If this really works then here you go:

I have for sale a 2006 Bugatti Veyron. Only 2400 pampered miles. Like new. Paid $1,250,000 brand new but due to divorce, will be letting it go for a steal. First $300,000 get it. My paypal is [email protected].

Now, I will say that I left a couple other forums to join this one a while back cause I was sick of this kinda crap, as well as just plain stupid posts filling up the forum. We all know 99 out 100 people that post dumb crap within their first couple posts will never amount to anything useful to us or ever want to learn anything from the more knowledgable guys here. I swear, right now, this is by far the best mustang forum on the net and if you, I will say it again, turds flood this site and fuck it up...................well, I wont do much cause lets face it, this is the internet......but i'll be very unhappy.:hi:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I_support_this_post.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok.. and?

I mean we have said time and time again, TAKE THE FORUM BACK. I don't know what it is that is expected from the mods and admins. We say something to any of these interweb fucksticks and suddenly we are Nazis and need to leave the new guys alone everyone starts somewhere bla bla fucking bla.

As for the classified section complaint. And I am not just dog piling on your post. But since I didn't respond to the last thread of someone crying about the classified section I will address it all here.

1 - Yes, I agree on location. We have asked MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES for people to put their location in to their profiles, and to give their location in their for sale threads. I am to the point that I am going to start locking threads without a location. Fuck em...

2 - Pictures. Ok, in some instances, where someone says "I have X for sale and it has about 40% life left" or something like that. I can see where pictures are useful. But for the most part that line of whine is getting old. Johnny Internet says he has a blower pulley for sale and it is barely used. Half a dozen whine asses jump in and want to see a picture of the blower pulley. Apparently they think a static pulley with no moving parts is going to wear out or something. Unless they are just wanting to see a picture of the pulley so that he can prove he actually owns the pulley. Or someone says they have something for sale new in the box never installed.. You got pictures? I need to see pictures? (then the obligatory...) What condition is it in (even though the guy said new in the box). Ya know.. If I were the person selling it, I would post a damn stock picture from the manufacturer's web site. Screw it. And if the person wasn't content with that for a picture then you're probably better off not selling it to them anyway and them not buying it from you.

And don't even get me started about that cryfest over someone selling something that he had not washed. If it being dirty is a deal breaker, then quit being a cheap fuck and go buy it new.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Ok.. and?

I mean we have said time and time again, TAKE THE FORUM BACK. I don't know what it is that is expected from the mods and admins. We say something to any of these interweb fucksticks and suddenly we are Nazis and need to leave the new guys alone everyone starts somewhere bla bla fucking bla.

As for the classified section complaint. And I am not just dog piling on your post. But since I didn't respond to the last thread of someone crying about the classified section I will address it all here.

1 - Yes, I agree on location. We have asked MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES for people to put their location in to their profiles, and to give their location in their for sale threads. I am to the point that I am going to start locking threads without a location. Fuck em...

2 - Pictures. Ok, in some instances, where someone says "I have X for sale and it has about 40% life left" or something like that. I can see where pictures are useful. But for the most part that line of whine is getting old. Johnny Internet says he has a blower pulley for sale and it is barely used. Half a dozen whine asses jump in and want to see a picture of the blower pulley. Apparently they think a static pulley with no moving parts is going to wear out or something. Unless they are just wanting to see a picture of the pulley so that he can prove he actually owns the pulley. Or someone says they have something for sale new in the box never installed.. You got pictures? I need to see pictures? (then the obligatory...) What condition is it in (even though the guy said new in the box). Ya know.. If I were the person selling it, I would post a damn stock picture from the manufacturer's web site. Screw it. And if the person wasn't content with that for a picture then you're probably better off not selling it to them anyway and them not buying it from you.

And don't even get me started about that cryfest over someone selling something that he had not washed. If it being dirty is a deal breaker, then quit being a cheap fuck and go buy it new.

I agree...if your getting something you need for a steal, spray some brake cleaner on it and it looks brand new. My whole reasoning was b/c i have been noticing this more and more lately. So, i took a virtual trip over to mutangforums and counted 2 actual tech posts on the first page of the tech section. Everything else was "what color looks good?" and "finally pulled the trigger" and "what oil"...made me sick.

I totally agree on locking threads that dont comply. Makes it easier on you admins...:beerdrink:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I totally agree on locking threads that dont comply. Makes it easier on you admins...:beerdrink:

well, I won't lock a for sale thread. I'll delete it and send the OP a PM.
They're dead to me. Why bother having it to read.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well, I won't lock a for sale thread. I'll delete it and send the OP a PM.
They're dead to me. Why bother having it to read.

even better

Heck, once in a while this getting "mean" thing helps me be a better person; helps the board too.

I'm too soft most of the time... too "understanding".

Let's leave that shit to their grandparents.

If you see anything PM me. We''l nail it :thumb:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
shiiiiiiit...i'm all over that like bread on butter. Better yet, give me some authority to delete posts. I'll take care of it myself.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Maybe some people are actually looking to buy parts and would like more info about what they're buying and who they're buying from...

thank you...i've neglected quite a few for sale threads of things that i wouldnt mind having just b/c there is no pics/poor description/brand new member.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
1 - Yes, I agree on location. I am to the point that I am going to start locking threads without a location. Fuck em...
Right on!

2 - Pictures. Ok, in some instances...

...don't even get me started about that cryfest over someone selling something that he had not washed. If it being dirty is a deal breaker, then quit being a cheap fuck and go buy it new.
See the next comment. This site is about efficiency, everyone (including yourself) works hard to weed out the bullshit. That is the reason we lock, delete or move posts. Really, the seller is screwing himself, me or any other buyer by not allowing us to help each other. He obviously needs to part with an item and I would love to make a purchase but first he'd need to get his ass off his shoulders and clean the item. The classifieds are part of this site and they need to be as awesome as everything else.
How can you complain about an ad? It is what it is, don't like it, don't buy it.
Again the goal here is efficiency. If I can't look at a sale thread and determine whether or not I want to purchase something without contacting the seller, he has failed. Lock, delete or whatever, fuck it.
thank you...i've neglected quite a few for sale threads of things that i wouldnt mind having just b/c there is no pics/poor description/brand new member.
Absolutely and it is annoying. Let them sell their junk on one of the other forums.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Someday, I wanna learn how to multiquote...

see that little mq on the bottom left. click on that wherever you wanna quote someone. when you reach the last person you wanna MQ, hit quote.

give it a shot

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
see that little mq on the bottom left. click on that wherever you wanna quote someone. when you reach the last person you wanna MQ, hit quote.

give it a shot

God bless you, sir - It works! Learned something new today, thank you.

Liz, Try it...

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't remember if you guys had the multi-quote option on the lower right. I never used it often before now.
and you're in charge here?
Don't be a jerk, I am really proficient with vbulletin (admin panel) and bbcode. Look above, I even gave you credit.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I didn't remember if you guys had the multi-quote option on the lower right. I never used it often before now.

Don't be a jerk, I am really proficient with vbulletin (admin panel) and bbcode. Look above, I even gave you credit.

sorry, i hit submit before i finished typing. i meant to put an lol at the end of that

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back