N/A 3v - 393rwhp

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
Numbers with everything but heads, cams, and LTs .. 93 bama email tune

BBR has stage 2 cams. I'm wondering if the JLT 110mm would help me break 400hp

normal stage 1s

BBR is in Boca yes, but I was in Miami with friends while the car was in the shop, my bad on the confusion.

Tq is low bc of the style cam. Didn't lose anything down low. If Chris was worried about the Tq numbers he would have made adjustments.
My 281 made 352 RWTQ thru an auto on a Mustang Dyno with Comp stage 2 cams. (127500).......:2cents:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I just got back from Miami. Had heads, cams, and long tubes installed and dyno tuned by Chris down at BBR. Great people to work with and Chris is just incredible with his knowledge of cars and tuning.

Baseline pull was 294/290, ended up 393rwhp/334rwtq.

Mods:
Steeda 90mm CAI
Steeda UDPs
FRPP Cobra Jet Throttle Body
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP CNC Heads
BBR Stage 1 billet cams
BBK 1 5/8 long tube headers
Hi Flow catted X-pipe
Roush axle backs

I'll attach the dyno graph when I get it.

Wow! Very nice, dude I was surfing cardomain a few days or so ago and came across your page.. I hadn't seen any action on any of the forums from you or cardomain so i figured you sold the car or something!! Nice to see you back with some big mods! I am jealous!

Booya

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I got a deal on the FRPP heads, only reason I used em. Kickin myself but don't have a dyno video. I'll post the dyno sheet shortly. I'll hit the track at some point, just be aware I'll be on street tires not drags.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I got a deal on the FRPP heads, only reason I used em. Kickin myself but don't have a dyno video. I'll post the dyno sheet shortly. I'll hit the track at some point, just be aware I'll be on street tires not drags.

Aw Man, all that money spent on engine work, dont short yourself by not buying the proper tires. You will be dissapointed.

Booya

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aw Man, all that money spent on engine work, dont short yourself by not buying the proper tires. You will be dissapointed.

Closest track is 1:45 away and this is my daily driver. If I get transfered then I'll hook up with some DRs. I'm running Michelin Sport Plus 265s on the back so it should be a lil better than the stock BFGs.

Royski

forum member
Reaction score
In regards to the heads. Maybe i'm mistaken, but didn't someone say once that the FRPP heads are the same as Livernois stage 2's?

Booya

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In regards to the heads. Maybe i'm mistaken, but didn't someone say once that the FRPP heads are the same as Livernois stage 2's?

Livernois Stage 2: Intake 283 cfm / Exhaust 203 cfm
FRPP: Intake 272 cfm / Exhaust 190 cfm
@.600 lift

recordbreaker5

Blown 3V
Reaction score

yea, im pretty sure that US-1 mentioned that in a 3V build about the heads. That Livernois does FRPP's CNC jobs

Booya

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Well, you were right. I need DRs something terrible. Ran a best time of 13.2 @114 with 2.3 sixty foot. First pass was 15.4 @109 with a 3.5 sixty foot. :mad2: Lookin to get Nitto NT05. Steeda 5.0 was running 11.8s @115 with 1.7 sixty foots on that tire.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back