N2O in the GT500

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I still spin my DR's on the street if I hit the gas quick. It's crazy having power on tap on the street and I find myself driving the car much less aggressive than I used to.

I can't imaging what Dave's is like since he's got to have close to 200 horse on me with his street tune.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Its his car, and you are the only one doing any crying in this thread.

Haha, I guess he missed the part where I'm dropping a 5.4 in my car with the blower and tranny. And of course I'm doing the smaller pulley and intake to get power right away. Just wanted to squeeze a little more without changing the blower right away.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, I guess he missed the part where I'm dropping a 5.4 in my car with the blower and tranny. And of course I'm doing the smaller pulley and intake to get power right away. Just wanted to squeeze a little more without changing the blower right away.

You already have the kit so it makes a lot of sense, drive it off the spray for a while to get used to it!

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
You already have the kit so it makes a lot of sense, drive it off the spray for a while to get used to it!

Well, I don't have it. I was installing on my 4.6 tomorrow and running it til I drop the 5.4 soon. But, after some pondering, I decided to just go no spray. I think 500+rwhp is enough for now. Seeings as I only have about 300 now. lmao.

danbogart

Reaction score
Seems pointless and unnecessary to me. Besides, bottles are for babies.

Since when is more hp pointless and unnecessary? I'm behind the times or something. I dyno'd at 482 and I would have loved another 100 hp. Call me crazy........

And he already has the zex kit. So why would it not be worth it? Shit, I'm lost again.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Oh well guys, everyone relax. He sold the kit back to the original owner in our car club.. So he is NO LONGER going to use it.

yc420

Reaction score
Yeah 75 shots seem to be the popular shot for the GT500s..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back