Need a DIY for a fuel filter replacement

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, you really were butthurt over that comment, huh?

I don't know how you managed to fuck it up, but you did. Whatever the case, glad you got it back together.

Nope, not butthurt as you put it; pissed off and annoyed is more like it.We founded this board to help people, not to give them grief when someone asks a question.One of these days you will need help, and I hope you get the same ration of shit you threw at me for no damn reason whatsoever.Me thinks it is time to add you to the ignore list with SpauneN and the rest of the ilk.Happy Motoring Jarhead.Mike

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, not butthurt as you put it; pissed off and annoyed is more like it.We founded this board to help people, not to give them grief when someone asks a question.One of these days you will need help, and I hope you get the same ration of shit you threw at me for no damn reason whatsoever.Me thinks it is time to add you to the ignore list with SpauneN and the rest of the ilk.Happy Motoring Jarhead.Mike

:clap: All I said was it was very easy and straight forward, that there shouldn't be a need for a write up on something like that. It's equivalent to changing your oil, probably easier. If you want to go off the hinges about it that's fine, I won't lose any sleep over it, nor retort by wishing ill will on you. I don't see how saying 'it's ridiculously easy' is throwing a ration of shit in your direction, but whatever the case, feel free to be spiteful and whine about it, means dick to me either way.

blackgtrag

forum member
Reaction score
HAHHAHAHAHAH
sorry i didnt read this sooner, do you need a special tool??? no but should you use a disconnect tool??? YES!!
I have a full set of quick disconnects for fords and GM (piad like 10 bucks on sale) anyways yes disconnects stop you from breaking sh!t.

And let this be a lesson that number of posts dont mean how much you know about everything.

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HAHHAHAHAHAH
sorry i didnt read this sooner, do you need a special tool??? no but should you use a disconnect tool??? YES!!
I have a full set of quick disconnects for fords and GM (piad like 10 bucks on sale) anyways yes disconnects stop you from breaking sh!t.

And let this be a lesson that number of posts dont mean how much you know about everything.

Another asshole to put on ignore.

Mike

blackgtrag

forum member
Reaction score
sorry if i hurt your feelings, you had the right idea of asking before doing but you didnt get the best answers.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back