Need a few parts for my '08.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Of course, whatever superceded/better parts if they are available, I'll take them..

Strut Fasteners - 8 sets total, I think they went to fine thread. Mine are coarse.
GT500 Pump DR3Z8501A - Should be the 2013+ GT500 high flow intercooler system pump
Cupholder Insert - Round with the cruciform support underneath. Dog ate some of mine while I was cleaning the car one day.
Jounce damper for front - Rubber/? Goes on strut rod.
Studs/nuts for headers to H - If studs are available for stock headers, 4 of these and 4 nuts.
O rings for coolant line under intake - Hard line that heads out of the back of the water pump area has 2 famous O rings I've never replaced.
Swaybar End links

Shipping to S7P 0A4 if fedex/ups, shipping to S7L 0K8 if USPS.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, before I get started I should verify which engine this is. Are you working on a 3V or a GT500?

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here we go,

Strut Fasteners - 8 sets total, I think they went to fine thread. Mine are coarse. Not sure I follow the request, do you just want a full set of strut hardware for each side?

GT500 Pump DR3Z8501A - Should be the 2013+ GT500 high flow intercooler system pump $260.13

Cupholder Insert - Round with the cruciform support underneath. Dog ate some of mine while I was cleaning the car one day. $6.96

Jounce damper for front - Rubber/? Goes on strut rod. Those only come with the strut.

Studs/nuts for headers to H - If studs are available for stock headers, 4 of these and 4 nuts. Manifold to head studs $1.57 each, nuts $1.08 each

O rings for coolant line under intake - Hard line that heads out of the back of the water pump area has 2 famous O rings I've never replaced. Cheaper to buy the new fitting with the o-rings on it $7.94

Swaybar End links $28.85 each plus $3.96 each for new nuts.

I saved the list so fa on quote Q636013, might want to call this in to go over things before ordering.

-Steve

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Yep I'll call you as soon as I have some time during the day!

Strut nuts and bolts I want 8 bolts and 8 nuts (I was talking about "sets" of bolts and nuts I guess.) Gives me enough to install the front struts once and have a set of spares. I remember them being cheap and when I reuse them the flags tend to give up.

I think you quoted me for manifold to head studs, I need manifold to H pipe studs. There are only 4 of these on the car, 2 per side.

Thanks a lot, Steve.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yep I'll call you as soon as I have some time during the day!

Strut nuts and bolts I want 8 bolts and 8 nuts (I was talking about "sets" of bolts and nuts I guess.) Gives me enough to install the front struts once and have a set of spares. I remember them being cheap and when I reuse them the flags tend to give up.

I think you quoted me for manifold to head studs, I need manifold to H pipe studs. There are only 4 of these on the car, 2 per side.

Thanks a lot, Steve.

There we go,

Strut bolts *W714652*S439 $1.23 each x8
Strut nuts *W714653*S900 $7.19 each x8 yikes

Manifold studs *W709209*S900 $21.18 each x4 double yikes
Manifold nuts *W705443*S900 $3.08 each

Added to quote Q636013.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back