need some help

bossmanpena

Team OverDrive
Reaction score
I'm in school for mechanics learning good stuff but I could use some help. Supersixmotorsports.comsells forged internals, and stroker kits I'd like to get some of these things but not sure really what I should get or need

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
If your looking for a rotating assembly check out the vendors section here. Lots of good ones on the forums.

As for what you need that depends on what your goals/plans are.

Foozeh

forum member
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there..Weigh your options on building your 4.0 vs a v8 swap, 4.6 is a stupid easy swap.

But like was said, what your goals/plans really is the bigger picture.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Search around here (and on mustangcollective.com). There's numerous threads on building a 4.0 along with parts needed, as well as v6 to v8 swaps.

+1 to what Foozeh says. Take your time and understand why you want to forge internals, and look at alternatives to achieve your goals.
I was going to go the forged internals route, but my desire for more power told me I would not be happy with what I could get out of a v6, so I went the v8 route.

bossmanpena

Team OverDrive
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'll give it thought but as a side note I'm really just trying to push five, daily driver speed racer at night lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back