need underbody pics

Scarecrow

Reaction score
looks pretty good... best i have seen so far. I would really like to get one though that isnt at an angle if possible. Thanks for yalls help.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not that I can really help you right now but what are you needing it for? I admit it I'm nosy.

Scarecrow

Reaction score
Not that I can really help you right now but what are you needing it for? I admit it I'm nosy.

haha not a problem. Well, i dont know if you guys remember back on the " other forum " i was building a 3d pony builder. Well, i need the underbody pic for the bottom of the 3d design ( texture map) since you can move around the car in 3d space.

Scarecrow

Reaction score
Outstanding. How far are you with it?

Its going pretty well. Lots of coding involved so it takes some time, but it is most def. getting there. I hope to have it finished soon and then let you guys check it out and make some suggestions or requests before i actually send it to the public.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That was the one I was trying to find...

Yeah, they took it off their site some time ago. I saved it about 2 years ago when setting up my suspension and remembered I still had it.

haha not a problem. Well, i dont know if you guys remember back on the " other forum " i was building a 3d pony builder. Well, i need the underbody pic for the bottom of the 3d design ( texture map) since you can move around the car in 3d space.

That's awesome...Can't wait to see it.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What if you want to mod the drivers side of the car too? Kinda silly to only show half the car in the program, don't you think?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's out of the service DVD. I only posted it because it shows pretty good detail. And it's a vert, can you tell?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jr. is building a 1/25 scale model of an '06 coupe. When he's done, I'll scan the WHOLE bottom of the car. Will that make you happy? If you insist, I'll have him paint the fuel tank covers pink so it looks more like your car.

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Here's some if you still need them.

100_3824.jpg

100_3810.jpg

100_3809.jpg

100_3985.jpg

100_3977.jpg

100_4161.jpg

100_4185.jpg

100_4186.jpg

Scarecrow

Reaction score
Not sure if this helps. Just print it up and let the kids color it in lol

View attachment 1883

I have a larger version, if you need it, pm me an email address.

This would be great if it was an acutal photo instead of a blueprint. Im just trying to avoid having to paint it in. Ill see what i can do with this.

Thanks for all the help guys. If you still have some pix send away.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back