New 2013 GT500 in the Family

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
-
Finally got around to shooting some pictures of the new GT500. This car is beautiful and stupid fast for "off the showroom floor" and under $65,000. My wife is the lucky one that gets to drive it. I can only put gas in it and wash it :-( LOL

Dscf1045.jpg

Dscf1060.jpg

Dscf1047.jpg

Dscf1049.jpg

Dscf1050.jpg

Dscf1052.jpg

Dscf1055.jpg

Dscf1057.jpg

Last edited:

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! Congrats. And those wheels look amazing for factory.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I like the look of the car combo. If I ever get another street car, I would love a 2013 GT 500. Maybe in a couple years.

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome. I'm totally jelly.

I will own one. Maybe a few years...

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful car man. Ted Britt is only an hour away from where I live. Seeing this makes me want one so bad, but I'd be eating Ramen noodles every night if I had that payment haha.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Thanks for the kudos guys. I appreciate it.

No mods in the future. The plan is to keep it 100% stock.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Very nice and tasteful combo.

We just got in a new DIB w/ White stripes + all options. They are very hard to resist.

On a side note: Did they drill holes in that front bumper with his permission? lol

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Why does only your wife get to drive it?

Sounds like the wife has it good... lol

Great looking

LOL... yea, she has life by the horns.

We all drive it, but it is really a collector more than anything. The 2011 only had 5,000 mile on it when it was traded for this one. We tease my wife for putting all the miles on it.

Very nice and tasteful combo.

We just got in a new DIB w/ White stripes + all options. They are very hard to resist.

On a side note: Did they drill holes in that front bumper with his permission? lol

Yea, I wasn't too thrilled about it myself, but you know... that whole gift-horse thing. LOL. It had the bracket mounted before he bought it. I looked in to having the bumper cover replaced and getting a retractable hide-away plate mount, but because it wont be the original skin and it's gonna run upwards of $1,000... I think its staying as is.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Its a beautiful color combo with those stripes. I know a guy on Maui with the same setup. Car sounds great, looks great and has stupid power right off the dealers lot. He has had it up to 170 mph a few times........crazy fucker. I just cant get myself to write that $65k check!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back