new amr wheels on my 2013

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Looks sick man. If your not doing anything Sunday. Come up to the meet in Lexington. Should be a good turnout.

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score
Kind of a funny comment from you considering this is what you said just before this in another thread:

"bro you do what YOU like. dont worry about anyone else. it is your car and in the end you should be the one happy with it."

I don't get the joke?! If I read correctly he asked what do y'all think...so umm yea that's what I was fucking thinking, Capiche? And I also told the guy that started that thread you got that from how shitty it looked, but then everyone else started bashing him hardcore and he got insecure so I had to build him back up...now stick to the fucking topic and worry about yourself mmmkay

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
It's around noon at the lowes in hamburg. We will prob go or a cruise and maybe grab some lunch. We have a Kentucky get together thread and another bs thread. You should get in there and bs with us lol.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I don't get the joke?! If I read correctly he asked what do y'all think...so umm yea that's what I was fucking thinking, Capiche? And I also told the guy that started that thread you got that from how shitty it looked, but then everyone else started bashing him hardcore and he got insecure so I had to build him back up...now stick to the fucking topic and worry about yourself mmmkay

In case you haven't had a glass of fuck off today, this one's on me...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
They look pretty good to me.
I'd still like a more normal shot, taken with a real camera, and the light shining on the side of the car so the dark wheels can be more visible ;)

BTW, what size tires are you running?

grabber197

forum member
Reaction score
They look pretty good to me.
I'd still like a more normal shot, taken with a real camera, and the light shining on the side of the car so the dark wheels can be more visible ;)

BTW, what size tires are you running?

pj029.jpg

pj033.jpg

pj044.jpg

pj042.jpg

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Car needs to be lowered.

1SIK5.0

Reaction score
It looks freakin sick!!
Now slam it and get some different tires. A little much sidewall in my opinion

grabber197

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah when its time for tires ill be running a 285x40x18 on the rear and im undecided on the front

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back