New best

landis

Reaction score
I just ran a 1/4 mile for the first time tonight at Bowling Green. Best time was a 12.68@107 with a 1.72 60ft. The car was actually bogging off the line. I think it has a 12.5 in it since my best 60ft so far has been 1.64 but that was on a different track and unfortunatley only 1/8 mile.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
1.64 is hookin' with those mods, any suspension?

Nice times................

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very nice numbers... dam.. I GOTTA get back to the track!!!!

What size M/T's are you running? Sick 60'

landis

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The only suspension mods are Steeda Ultralite springs and the front sway bar has been removed. I'm still thinking about getting some Bogarts and see if that would take off another .1 or so. If I could get a 12.4 out of it next year and still remain N/A I would be very pleased. The tires are 26 11.50 17.

Last edited:

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
Nice time!!! I wish I could hook a 1.64 60 ft!

Hey GelStang.

I have similar mods to you but my track has been closed for reconstruction opening soon was wondering What PSI are u running in your M&H's ? And How hard (RPM level) are you launching at the track?

You feathering the clutch or just dumping it at like 4 or 5 grand?

I don't have the Front Sway Bar Delete or Roush Rear Springs but I do have Steeda upper & lower control arms.

Same question to landis, how hard are you launching? And are you more or less just dumping or easing into it/feathering the clutch?

P.S Gr8 times. :)

Last edited:

GeLsTaNg06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey GelStang.

I have similar mods to you but my track has been closed for reconstruction opening soon was wondering What PSI are u running in your M&H's ? And How hard (RPM level) are you launching at the track?

You feathering the clutch or just dumping it at like 4 or 5 grand?

My 2 best times were with 17psi and I'm leaving around 4500-5000 pretty much dumping it. The car bogs off the line because I only have the stock 3:55 gears. Believe it or not my 12.57 run my car spun really bad in 1st gear which leads me to believe with no spinning my time would have been even lower! :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back