new bmr k member $425.00 shipped

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
this is a brand new unpainted bmr k member model km009 standard rack NO MOTOR MOUNTS. $425.00 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Attachments

• kmember 004.JPG
    kmember 004.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 278
  • kmember 005.JPG
    kmember 005.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 184

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I have the BMR motor mounts if a buyer needs them. $10 shipped (as part of this deal only).

edit: I have the mounts, but this K is missing the perches as well. You would still need to weld the perches on first. I just have the bolts, spacers and poly mounts.

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
this k member is for when you are using an engine plate for mounting the motor into the chassis.

pics06gtstang

forum member
Reaction score
I have the BMR motor mounts if a buyer needs them. $10 shipped (as part of this deal only).

edit: I have the mounts, but this K is missing the perches as well. You would still need to weld the perches on first. I just have the bolts, spacers and poly mounts.
Very nice of you brother very nice deal indeed ! :clap:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Very nice of you brother very nice deal indeed ! :clap:

Unfortunately that was a year and a half ago and before I moved. I would be hard pressed to find them today, if I even still have them. And I made the post before completely understanding what was being sold. As the seller mentioned, this K member would be desirable for somebody doing a motor swap and welding in their own motor plates.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back