New but really not that new

BigVin

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm Vinnie from Staten Island, New York. I joined the forum back in July of last year and this is officially my first post. A friend of mine asked me if I've been on here because he knows I'm looking for parts so I figured I'd introduce myself and give it a shot.
I'm a member/moderator on SMR mustang forum and I'm also on TSS mustang forum.
I own a silver 2005 Mustang GT premium 5spd that I purchased 3 years ago with 28k on her, she now has 85k because it's my daily driver.
My upgrades are pretty mild. Flowmaster 40's, Bassani xpipe with hiflo cats but have the deletes in right now, msd blaster cops, C&L cai currently running an 87 street tune to save on gas but before the winter was running a 93 race tune.
I recently got into an accident with her and am in the process of getting my baby back together. No collision insurance so it's all out of pocket for me.

Here are the before and after pics and vids.
107_2991.jpg

vc7.jpg

a few vids before the deletes:

downsized_0328010718.jpg

0328010724.jpg

damage.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Don't know what happened to my 3 youtube vids I posted above but maybe a moderator would take a look at it for me.

Attachments

• fix1.jpg
    fix1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 50
  • fix2.jpg
    fix2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Ouch that sucks about the car, at least you came out alright man, good luck in findinding parts you need im sure you will be able to. The people on this forum are very helpfull

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Welcome
Lmk if you need anything
I have a shit ton of front end parts and suspension

BigVin

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes, ^^^ and thanks for pointing me to the rule links.
....and, also found out how to correctly post vids on this forum...... :) I used the search button :)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back