New chick from San Antonio, Texas!!

BB.Smurf

Reaction score
Hey, hey, how's everyone doing this evening?! I'm the proud new owner of an '11 V6 Grabber Blue "Smurf Killer" as it's been called many a times because my brother said it looked like I killed a bunch of smurfs to get the color.

mustang1-1.jpg

There's my baby. I've had plenty of expierence with Mustangs, my dad and brother owned a few over time that I've driven and inhierted, but this one is MINE! So I'm just here to read up on mods, how to make her last, great detailing tips, and did I say mods? So far all I have is a decklid panel and a list with a plan of attack that'll take some time and good ole fashioned money but I think she's worth the time. Anyways, just wanted to say hey and if anyone's from SA and see's this car, with the windows down in 40 degree weather, blasting metal :rockon:, honk and wave!!!

BB.Smurf

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Appreciate it!

Welcome, what side of town?
Thanks. Primarly far NE, Live Oak/UC area. But, I help out at Lackland and have family all over this darn place, I'm usually found somewhere different everyday.

Welcome to the forums.

Take a look at what we did with our V6!

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Project-Six-Appeal-2011-Mustang-V6

That's pretty much my mod list, save for some different gears and tires. And I'm still debating over lowering or not. But I have tint and stripes next week to get the ball rolling.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Scramblr, Moving to where?

Cool there a few members from that side of town.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
welcome, nice ride and got to pic of yourself with car so in case someone see you out they know you :)

BB.Smurf

Reaction score
welcome, nice ride and got to pic of yourself with car so in case someone see you out they know you :)

Thanks!

Not yet. Waiting for my tint and stripes. :)
It's funny though, I've only seen a stang in this color 3 times and twice was a Shelby (my dream!) and a GT.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back