New chick from San Antonio, Texas!!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL im always there. I dont have white stripes though. Just a GT500 wing and Saleen grille for now.

BB.Smurf

Reaction score
Then the other one was probably yours. LOL. Same here. I prefer that one over the one on Kitty Hawk, even though it's much closer. Plus it lets me cruise some up 35. :)

And I'm thinking about that wing for my spoiler. I'm torn between that one and a pedestal but I do like it. It's slick.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Anybody who introduces herself as a 'chick' is required to post pics in order to verify the claim. Sorry, them's the rules. :boobies:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Scramblr, Moving to where?

Cool there a few members from that side of town.

I'll be working on Randolph. We're building a house in New Braunfels, right off I35 exit 185, so just 15-20 minutes from NE San Antonio. Can't wait for the warm weather!!

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be working on Randolph. We're building a house in New Braunfels, right off I35 exit 185, so just 15-20 minutes from NE San Antonio. Can't wait for the warm weather!!

Randolph isn't bad. I like the area. Good call not living on base though (it's such a show-place base). I give it 2 weeks and you will be missing the German roads...

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I say 7.66 pages!

Oh and welcome! DFW area here! Happy to see another Texan here!

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Randolph isn't bad. I like the area. Good call not living on base though (it's such a show-place base). I give it 2 weeks and you will be missing the German roads...

Did 6 years there previously, so it's where we're going to settle at. Like it a lot. Shit, I was there last week and was already missing the German roads. Cruise control FTMW!

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I say 7.66 pages!

Oh and welcome! DFW area here! Happy to see another Texan here!

I'm gonna say 9 pages. Once more pictures get posted I expect it to get more hits. Hopefully it won't end up like simplyme's days here though, she didn't last long after her intro.

Welcome btw

BB.Smurf

Reaction score

Randolph is nice. But coming from Army posts, anything is nice. And good call on NB. It's a beautiful area. I've always wanted to live out in that area but it didn't make sense this time. You'll enjoy it, especially if you have the kiddos. Nice parks out in the area and in San Marcos right up the road. And be prepared for the warm weather. It was over 100 degrees most, if not all of the summer this past year. Aside from that, I dig it. Welcome to Texas!

:owned2:

Now pics or BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

I know, i know, i know. I don't have any pics of me with my car, only the one after I got it but I'm wearing all my WWP gear and I hate the picture.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back