Suprise from Tigerhonaker

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Both of you guys are awesome people. Handing over your baby to a friend for six months and then getting it back with a Paxton on it!

You are both to be praised for taking care of each other.

Snakethat

forum member
Reaction score
That's one hell of a story!!! This I think is newsworthy.. Congrats to you both for having such an awesome friendship

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Bobby, that is a great new addition to your machine!

Terry, you're a true pal for doing all that for Bobby. It really speaks of your character.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I'm just so impressed the car now has the "go" to match how sweet the "show" is

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Bobby, you've got a VERY sharp car. Your a helluva guy for letting Terry drive it all this time. I see he took very good care of you in the end. Congrats on the supercharger! Hope to get to meet you soon. As you see in the photo, Terry had your car gleaming when he dropped by to visit me here at the ambulance shop last year. We should all meet up and drive over to Nashville Cars and Coffee over at the Carmike Cinemas parking lot in Cool Springs some Saturday morning for the cruise in/show.

Way to go Tiger! Your a good friend.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn - just read the wall of text in the OP....

Terry - very generous thing to do.... Kudos

Bobby - enjoy

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry that was really nice of you to do. OP congrats on your improved car!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

The rest of the story ........

All I did was change the way I paid Brenspeed on my Bullitt.
I was going to do it all with Cash I had saved.
Then I gave it some more thought and decided to (Hook-Bobby) up.
I went with the 6-months GE monies offered at Brenspeed.

So, I did a few things for a buddy and also covered my ass with Brenspeed in paying them for mine.

It all worked out smooth.

Ain't no hero or anything remotely like that on this end I can assure you all.

It was just me fortunately having the Cash on hand at the right time to do it.

Seemed to me to be the right thing to do.

hammeron

forum member
Reaction score
Well sorry Terry, yes you are a hero whether you want to be or not. This kind of thing just doesn't happen often in the real world. As many have stated already, you are one heck of a friend. Congrats to the OP! Be careful with all that new found power!

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
Both of you guys are awesome people. Handing over your baby to a friend for six months and then getting it back with a Paxton on it!

You are both to be praised for taking care of each other.
Thank You!

That's one hell of a story!!! This I think is newsworthy.. Congrats to you both for having such an awesome friendship
Thank You!
Bobby, that is a great new addition to your machine!

Terry, you're a true pal for doing all that for Bobby. It really speaks of your character.
Amen! Thank You!
Congrats!!! Great story and great lookin' car!
Thank YoU!
I'm just so impressed the car now has the "go" to match how sweet the "show" is
Thanks! Man it sure is sweet to drive now!
Damn - just read the wall of text in the OP....

Terry - very generous thing to do.... Kudos

Bobby - enjoy
I Will! Thank YoU!
Pretty awesome thing to do Terry. Congrats Op
It was an Amazing thing for a friend to do! Thanks!
Terry that was really nice of you to do. OP congrats on your improved car!
Thanks!

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
Bobby, you've got a VERY sharp car. Your a helluva guy for letting Terry drive it all this time. I see he took very good care of you in the end. Congrats on the supercharger! Hope to get to meet you soon. As you see in the photo, Terry had your car gleaming when he dropped by to visit me here at the ambulance shop last year. We should all meet up and drive over to Nashville Cars and Coffee over at the Carmike Cinemas parking lot in Cool Springs some Saturday morning for the cruise in/show.

Way to go Tiger! Your a good friend.

I am looking forward to meeting you and the Cars and Coffee sounds Great!
He sent me pictures the day he was visiting you! I can't wait to see your ride as well!
Thanks,

Bulldog1964

Bobby
Reaction score
Well sorry Terry, yes you are a hero whether you want to be or not. This kind of thing just doesn't happen often in the real world. As many have stated already, you are one heck of a friend. Congrats to the OP! Be careful with all that new found power!
Agreed! Today folks seem to think of themselves and not others! Terry really does think of others and proves it by the actions! Terry knows that I couldn't have done this for some time with the job change, he stepped up on this one NO DOUBT...Friends are one thing but to find someone you consider a Brother is another! Terry is that kind of guy! Not just spending money but TIME as well! I drive a truck to make a living...Terry drives an hour one way just to ride with me and BS on the trip! It is sometimes hard to find someone who will drive out of their neighborhood unless something is in it for them...

Terry is a Class Act and deserves the many kudos on this thread NO DOUBT about it!!!

hammeron

forum member
Reaction score
He does deserve the kudos no doubt. I have read Terry's posts for many years and they have always been to uplift and never once to tear down. There are very few in Terry's league but some that come to mind are BruceH, 05Stroker, Lito, 19cobra93 and gmitch. I'm sure to have forgotten a few! But the thing they have in common, is a desire to help. And helping is what makes this the best mustang site on the webs today.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Wow! That's truly unheard of in today's "all about me" world. Much respect to you Terry for taking care of your pal and to you Bobby for being so thoughtful in loaning him your car even though he didn't ask.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's truly unheard of in today's "all about me" world. Much respect to you Terry for taking care of your pal and to you Bobby for being so thoughtful in loaning him your car even though he didn't ask.
Hello Jeff,

It was my pleasure to, "Hook-up-my-Buddy".

He took care of me without me asking and I in return did what I wanted to for him.

Sometimes things are done by people with no thoughts of what's in it for, Me.

Bobby is like a young brother and we do have a good time running around together for the past 6 yrs. or so.

There is like 18-yrs. difference in our ages and that has had no effect on us running around together.

Thanks for your compliments,
Terry

hammerdown

forum member
Reaction score
Wow.. Just found this story today! Thanks man for sharing.. I needed a pick-me-up. This was truly awesome what your friend did for you.

Terry.. wow. You're a helluva guy!! The world needs more people like you in it!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back