New Engine Bay pics....( Pic Heavy )

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got the pieces back from Doug and got them put back on the car and took some pics.....The next pieces that I am going to have done are the Battery Cover and Master Cylinder Cover and that is all for under the hood.....but anyways the car is dirty to over look the dust.....Enjoy the pics....

Thanks again Doug....You do amazing work bro.....
DSCN0848.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Makes me want to do another one but with a Kona Blue base.

Your car looks so badass!

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Now see that's what I'm talking about. I wanna get mine done like that but have it painted black then have the shit put on it. Did u guys just pm him for a price.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.....It looks really good in person.....Once I get everything finished that I want to get done....Everything will all tie in together and really make everything flow all together......

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is pretty darn Awsome man. :clap:

tigerhonaker

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Spin those hose clamps around so the screw part is not shown...ie. rotate to bottom of CAI so they are smooth looking like this:

IMAG0248.jpg

Better yet, get the new JLT 110mm Series 3 painted for your car. Your car looks fantastic!:clap:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I am getting a new JLT CAI Series 3.....It will look a heck of a lot better than the one I have now......and I will have to turn those clamps around....I never thought about that but now that you showed me a picture it would clean it up a lil bit.....

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Looks good...I gotta say i'm kind of suprised, I thought I was the only one who still had a hood prop....

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Spin those hose clamps around so the screw part is not shown...ie. rotate to bottom of CAI so they are smooth looking like this:

IMAG0248.jpg

Better yet, get the new JLT 110mm Series 3 painted for your car. Your car looks fantastic!:clap:

I told him that a month ago, but who am i. lol

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good...I gotta say i'm kind of suprised, I thought I was the only one who still had a hood prop....

Have to have a hood prop.....Hood Struts bow a fiberglass hood and I don't want to have that happen.....So Hood prop it is....

I told him that a month ago, but who am i. lol

Lol....I just haven't got around to ordering one yet....when I saw the thread on them here a while back I was going to get one but I wanted to wait until they came out with them painted and now it is my fault I haven't got around to ordering yet....

dougie b

Reaction score
Looks great man! Glad you got a chance to admire it a little and get some photos! I'm excited to see the final product once we have all the parts finished, and at some point i have to do this to my engine bay!

Thanks for posting up photos! if anyone has a question feel free to PM me, I'm glad to help ya'll out.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great man! Glad you got a chance to admire it a little and get some photos! I'm excited to see the final product once we have all the parts finished, and at some point i have to do this to my engine bay!

Thanks for posting up photos! if anyone has a question feel free to PM me, I'm glad to help ya'll out.

Yup.....I got those other parts that we talked about off the car and will be shipping them out to you today hopefully if not today then tomorrow for sure......Shoot me a message with some new ideas that we will incorporate on these parts when you get a chance.....and I also have one more thing to ask you about as well on a couple other pieces......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back