New England Chit Chat

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Brian. I want to go shooting again! Take me!

Fun isn't it?

You know you and Jess can always go to Bobs up in Salisbury.

As long as you have a second person you're good to go, you don't need to wait for me.

Now if you want to shoot MY firearm, then yes, you have to wait :D

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, you need to take the safety class. Any FFL offers a class, as well as other places too.

I would just find the closest place that does it, as they are all 99% the same. I'd say you have a leg up on most people because you've fired a gun before.

After your class, you then can fill out the application and take your application, and certificate, to the police station and apply for the permit.

Wait way too many weeks, then join the madness to find ammo, and buy way overpriced firearms.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Federal Firearms License

A gun shop

Patriot Arms - Ipswich
Northshore Firearms - Middleton (15min away?)
Bay State Arms - Salisbury
Bobs Tactical - Salisbury
4 Seasons - Woburn

Thats a few I know of

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
You still up for Friday? what did Em say about the movie?

Think so. I think Em was texting Jessica last night, I'll ask her today what the plan is. Apparently she didnt see Kick-ass 1?. I was surprised

I made iiiit!

Wh00t!

On a happy note: It's Ems birthday today!

On a sad note: I think I tore my hamstring

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Think so. I think Em was texting Jessica last night, I'll ask her today what the plan is. Apparently she didnt see Kick-ass 1?. I was surprised

Wh00t!

On a happy note: It's Ems birthday today!

On a sad note: I think I tore my hamstring

Yeah, I guess we are doing dinner. Still going to be home around 3:30 you said? I will come down and we will do the swaps then I will go pick up Jess when she gets out of work at 5:30. We just gotta figure out where we want to go.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
We'll work out the details. I'll be home around 4, I get out at 3:30.

I figured we would go to liberty tree since its down the street?

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Brian, you see the new multiplayer trailer for Ghosts?

Here is the full reveal, content filter won't let me watch just the trauler. The trailer is at 5:30. They give a ton of info on customization. Em should be happy you can be a girl.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Ill have to watch that! Also, I'll talk with em today to get the game plan tomorrow.

Also, I don't remember what we said on pricing, but I figured $100 for all the stuff + your stock stuff?

I mean the Tail lights are normally 160, fronts are 40, and the side markers were materials and my time. So 50% off + stock stuff fair?

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Ill have to watch that! Also, I'll talk with em today to get the game plan tomorrow.

Also, I don't remember what we said on pricing, but I figured $100 for all the stuff + your stock stuff?

I mean the Tail lights are normally 160, fronts are 40, and the side markers were materials and my time. So 50% off + stock stuff fair?

Yeah, I think you came up with $95, but I was just going to give you $100 to make it easier and for helping with the swap.

I've been watching a lot of gun videos about caliber and stuff. I was thinking of getting something bigger than a .22 and smaller than a 9mm, but it seems everything inbetween is more expensive as far as ammo, which to me is kinda surprising. So I will probably go with something in a 9mm.

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you came up with $95, but I was just going to give you $100 to make it easier and for helping with the swap.

I've been watching a lot of gun videos about caliber and stuff. I was thinking of getting something bigger than a .22 and smaller than a 9mm, but it seems everything inbetween is more expensive as far as ammo, which to me is kinda surprising. So I will probably go with something in a 9mm.

Ok cool. Paypal or cash, whatever works best for you.

If you're looking for a handgun, what do you want to use it for is what you need to ask yourself.

Do you just want to have fun? Protection? Competition? That will determine your caliber choice. We can talk about it tomorrow when we're swapping parts around.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I want something powerful enough for defence, but cheap enough that it doesn't cost me a ton to shoot every once in a while for fun. Thats why I was thinking bigger than a .22 but I wanted cheaper than 9mm, but doesn't look like there really is anything. I'm not making any decisions too quick on what gun I want figured I needed to find the caliber first.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back