New England Chit Chat

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
well fellas, i haven't said hello in a while, so let me tell you a quick story. I was contacted by the kid who has my old mustang, and he said he'd be interested in a trade back. I said no at first....until the next day after i had time to think about it, and i messaged him back to ask him if he had sold it yet. He pretty much has :( So i almost got my mustang back, BUT now... i may or may not be looking into a trade for a 99 Cobra. So i just may be getting back into a mustang sooner than expected ;) ....time will tell.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
Tired of being a ricer?

:beer:

Seriously though, why the change back?

I love the evo to death, its pretty quick for how little money I've put into it. Kevin knows, he had a quick ride in it. I want to get another one, but more for a hobby car than a daily. And I miss having a Mustang. Nothing beats the sound of a V8. Fact.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
So you would want the evo, with awd, 4 doors, and 4 usable seats, as the hobby car?

The entire point of the EVO/WRX/STi is a practical fun car!

That's interesting you put it that way.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
So you would want the evo, with awd, 4 doors, and 4 usable seats, as the hobby car?

The entire point of the EVO/WRX/STi is a practical fun car!

That's interesting you put it that way.

The four door practicality thing to me is just a selling point. If you could drive an evo and listen to all the NVH, it is no practical family car, lol. There is no sound deadening from the factory, 'nuff said, lol. The upkeep in maintenance is a lot more involved than a Mustang or any other car as well.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
i fixed the embed. And you guys are so cute with your little comments ;) lol. Kevin, i want to see yours drag race soon, better be before the end of this season! Billy, how much money went into your mustang when you raced it that night you blew it up? i remember you running 12.0s.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
i fixed the embed. And you guys are so cute with your little comments ;) lol. Kevin, i want to see yours drag race soon, better be before the end of this season! Billy, how much money went into your mustang when you raced it that night you blew it up? i remember you running 12.0s.

Much less money than you lost selling yours :)

Honestly though, not much. All I had was the intercooled whipple that I got for $4K, everything brand new in box except the compressor. I reused everything in the rebuild so...what, I lost a stock motor--big whoop, there are a whole bunch of them here for $500, complete long blocks with all accessories.

Last edited:

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
As it turns out, that deal for the cobra feel through. Kid traded it in, so I won't be getting it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back