New from Bama

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
10 psi is fine. You should put it on the dyno to check the tune and A/F since I don't see a wideband on the dash and see what it's putting to the ground, my guess is 480-500 rhwp SAE. Once you go over that, stuff starts breaking at a much higher frequency. Not to say you can't go above 10psi, just saying there are a lot more failures after 500 rwhp than under, say 450 rwhp.

Its already been tuned. If I remember correctly, it put out around 480. Im planning on building the bottom end to push a little more boost in the future. But for now, Im having plenty of fun in it.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Wow, car looks mean! I likey! Welcome aboard! :beer:

Thanks. How's the weather up there? Im about to head that way for work and I will be there for 2 months. Ive been in Bama my whole life and I dont know if I can live the 'snow life' for 2 months. haha

NJ Chick

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. How's the weather up there? Im about to head that way for work and I will be there for 2 months. Ive been in Bama my whole life and I dont know if I can live the 'snow life' for 2 months. haha

If you don't have long johns I suggest you buy some quick! It's freakin freezing up here right now! It's been snow flurrying off and on for two days :rant: Whereabouts are you going to be up here?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back