New from Cali

hastethedav

forum member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been lurking these forums for months and I have to say it looks like the best mustang forum out there

started with a 2005 Satin Silver V6...now i got my baby -2009 Black GT/CS!!

Im completely CAR CLUELESS-yet car crazy so I mite post some questions that are ridiculous, ill try and use the search function as best I can.

All ive done so far is SLP loudmouths, tinted tails, K&N CAI, limo tint, painted my pony and faux gas cap but they need a refresh asap haha

Heres my girl all cleaned up
img0152on.jpg

img0153pg.jpg

And a few of my friends 65 stang, its rough around the edges, but he picked it up for under 5k, and its a v8!

img0172p.jpg

img0173nd.jpg

His car isnt some show quality restoration, but its got all it needs, great V8 rumble, and the damn thing runs like a beast!

anyways, just thought I'd post here, duno if anyone really looks at these often, just thought i'd stop by here first-ish

-Dave

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome... sounds like you need some real mods now...

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
welcome! you'll learn a lot on here as i did about these 3v's! sweet car. i have a buddy that has a 64 1/2 teal hardtop v6 and a 65 vert v6. all original.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Welcome Dave! First thing you need to do performance wise is sell that K&N thing and get a real CAI with a SCT and Tune from Blow By Racing.

Your ride is looking VERY nice!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome Dave! First thing you need to do performance wise is sell that K&N thing and get a real CAI with a SCT and Tune from Blow By Racing.

Your ride is looking VERY nice!

He's in Fullerton, he can go over to Adam at ST and get a real tune. :evillaugh:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back