New From Ga.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Well I bought my first domestic / first brand new car last week. Bought a 2011 Mustang Gt 5.0. Great car other than a few issues that will have the car back at the dealer this week. :sigh1: Only wanted two options, 3.73 rear end and Brembo's. I look forward to moding it.

2006torquefreak

forum member
Reaction score
Well I bought my first domestic / first brand new car last week. Bought a 2011 Mustang Gt 5.0. Great car other than a few issues that will have the car back at the dealer this week. :sigh1: Only wanted two options, 3.73 rear end and Brembo's. I look forward to moding it.
Welcome. Put up some pics..

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
welcome and you will love the car.... it's fun to change and make your own.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry for the crappy night pics. Should have my UPR springs and pan hard bar on by next week end.

I plan to buy the c&l intake and hushpower axle back soon.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Welcome! Great looking car, I love that color with those wheels. So you are a Dawgs fan, huh? I see you and I being good friends! lol

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!

We do a lot of stuff with these 2011's. Parts manufacturing - tuning... If there is anything you need, please let us know.

Enjoy your time here on the site.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Gwinnett huh? I was living in Snellville when I joined the Army in '89. My wife, then girlfriend, was living in Peachtree Corners. First time I got arrested was for doing 132mph in my 1970 Ford Torino GT on Mountain Industrial BLVD chasing down some assholes who thought it was funny to egg my car from the opposite lanes. They got arrested too though and the judge was really lenient on me since I was about to go in the service.

I actually lived in East Point, GA until I was 13. My sister, brother and I made up 75% of the white population in College Park High School. But when the drugs and gunfire got too bad, we moved out to Snellville.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
welcome.. it just caught my eye that you bought the car from gwinnett. That's where I got mine from.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back