S

Sini5ter08

Hey everyone. From Raleigh, NC with an 08 mustang GT

269.jpg

271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VistaStang

Reaction score
Welcome!! Great lookin' car, and I see you are in Raleigh...me and the wife are looking to move near there after this tour of my service so I can go to NC State. What all mods do you have on your 08, she looks mean!!

S

Sini5ter08

Welcome!! Great lookin' car, and I see you are in Raleigh...me and the wife are looking to move near there after this tour of my service so I can go to NC State. What all mods do you have on your 08, she looks mean!!

Nothing much. Of course all the mods to the outside of the car and i just started doing thins to the motor now. I plan to go KB but for now just NA. i have the C&L air intake with JBA stainless steel long tubes H-pipe no cats and flows. Eibach pro kit, spec stage 2 clutch with billet alum. flywheel, hurst shifter, steeda UDP, comp cams Mutha thumpers, 3.73 gears, SCT X3 tuner, and C&L intake manifold on the way! I put down 342 RWHP. Hope to be at around 360,370 after the intake and UDP installed. I purchased my car 1 year ago today and have enjoyed everyday of it. This is my fifth mustang and second one blacked out.

As for Raleigh, i love it! Best place IMO. Seasons and weather are great around here. Get a little bit of everything.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm southeast from ya in NC, I put a E-force on mine and now my only problem is traction so I have no need to try and upgrade it except for the suspension, Had to learn to drive it all over again.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome, VERY Nice !!
Your Complex looks Like Ashley Park in Raleigh I used to live there.

You should come to our Race at Rockingham Dragway.
Sunday November 1st...

Last edited:
S

Sini5ter08

Thanks! It's actually Marquis on Edwards Mill a mile from the RBC Center. I might come to Rockingham.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
so with only those mods you put down over 340rwhp? was it a dyno jet or mustang dyno? also what are the details on the tires?

nice car.

S

Sini5ter08

so with only those mods you put down over 340rwhp? was it a dyno jet or mustang dyno? also what are the details on the tires?

nice car.

Not sure what kind of dyno it was. It was at Fastlanes in benson NC. But yeah 340.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome...............very nice ride.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
i will be moving to clayton once i get back from this deployment. i will have to look you up when i get back. nice car

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back