New from NJ

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone....my name is Jonathan. Had heard of this site before but never on how great it was til recently....I run a Club Site based for NJ Mustangs as well so I know how hard it is to run Site/Club/Forum....hope to meet a bunch of new people here and find answers to my future mustang problems and mod-ing ideas

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
Most Important Part lol.

I own a 2005 Screaming Yellow Modified V6 looking to add GT Parts or other parts in my color before re-doing the stripes next spring

NadineandSheldon5.jpg

NadinesFront3.jpg

NadinesFront5.jpg

NadinesSexyRear2.jpg

NadinesSexyRear9.jpg

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome John. Good to see you FINALLY made it here. lol

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey John! I think I have ran into from MDPatriots! We always seem to do a few activivtes throught the year with your group. Nice stang.......black chrome FR500s FTW!

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
thanks..I believe we have, if not then at the Carlisle...Sweet Stang!

...wouldn't recommend these rims....2 months after buying them....the clearcoat started coming off by the spokes on the lip and getting them replaced would cost me more under the terrible warranty of replica wheels.

Cruzin Concepts was told by Replica wheels that I'd have to pay for shipping of the wheels to Replica Wheels and Return Shipping for the new ones or same ones if indeed they were determined to not be defective....now you can see what I mean....I just toughed it up and could it a lost in my mod-ing.....Just have to enjoy them while they last I guess :(

P6170397.jpg

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol, I am a chick....Laura is the name. Yeah, I was up at Carlisle............you heading down to the Catoctin Mt. Cruise?

Interesting issue with those wheels. I have the same ones actually. Got them from CruizinConcepts as well and i haven't had an issue. Have had them on for over 7 months. Sorry to hear about that.

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
lol I noticed after....Sorry Laura and nice to meet you.....nope I won't been too busy with cruises in the club, especially since I have one every weekend now and the one from this weekend may get postpone during to the pending Snow Showers for Pa this Friday. (we usually cruise up through Pa)

That's good.....luck you lol...want to swap? :) Maybe I can work something else out with Mike at Cruzin during the winter when the season is slower.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol, no worries. I get that alot. Yeah, not too sure if I am going to make it as well. Too much going on my way as well. What part of PA do you guys usually travel through?

I'm sure if you talk to Mike, he will work something out. I curb rashed one of my wheels a little while agao and I got a hold of him and he helped me out. Wouldn't hurt to try I guess. Good luck with it.

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
We usually go 80 cut through sussex county into pa i believe past Dingmans Ferry and further north into Pa and then come back into NJ to the Chatterbox.

Ah yeah I definitely will try, he's a very cool guy to deal with it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back