New from So Cal

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas just droppin and sayin hello. My name is Jose, I live in Corona, CA. I own an 05 Mustang GT, minerlral gray and I have done a couple mods here and there. Check out the pics... Hop to make some new friends and share ideas here... Take care fellas!!!!
After1.jpg

After3.jpg

1218shelby

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome Jose, nice moostang there.. check out my links on my sig. We are a local mustang club.. maybe you can joing us one day.. plus the guy that installed my blower is located in Corona..

Joser281

Reaction score
Welcome! LOL It's funny, My name is also Jose, my mustang is the same color and I also live in Corona. Where do you live by? I'm off River Rd. and Lincoln Ave.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Welcome! LOL It's funny, My name is also Jose, my mustang is the same color and I also live in Corona. Where do you live by? I'm off River Rd. and Lincoln Ave.
I thought everyone who lived in Corona was named Jose????? j/k

Welcome to the forum! :beer:

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man.... Me too!!! Not kidding....lol What year is your car?

cargomech

Reaction score
Welcome Jose. I'm in SoCal also just a little farther north. Palmdale aka.. Palmpton. I should have my Screaming Yellow 06 finalized in a couple of weeks. So i might see you around the track!

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back