New Guy from Mississippi

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Hello to all, name is joey. im from mississippi. been on the site for about 2 weeks and have nothing but GREAT and well appreciated help, service, tech, etc.. i have already purchased 3 things off this website. i was reffered to this site from a guy from here in mississippi "1fastS197".

i own a 2006 Vista Blue Mustang GT.

my mods include:
BBK Shorty Equal Length Headers
Catless o/r x-pipe
MAC axleback exhaust
JLT CAI
GT500 throttle body
BBK Underdrive pulleys
SCT SF3 tuner

people have told me that i got this car for a "stolen price". i bought it for 11k and it had 47292 miles on it when i bought it. i bought it from my girlfriends brother. i do have plans to keep on modding the car. this is my third mustang but the first one where i had to do all the mods to it. the other 2 mustangs ive owned, they all came with mods on them.

previous two ive owned are a 1998 5.4l swap mustang gt built by xXx motorsports. and a 2000 mustang gt with a couple of bolt ons. this is my third GT in little over a year, and plan on keeping this one for a while.

and it looks like i found a Forum "home" so to speak. i have had nothing but great and friendly service here.

Last edited:

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys!

-my06GT what type of hood do you have im looking to get rid of my stock hood and run a cowl hood but dont want nothing to dramatic of a cowl..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back