New guy from MO.

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up everybody. Hoping to find out some good info while I'm here.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
MO is a great place to be....welcome to the site!

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
I'm about 4.5 hours from you Webb City, Joplin Mo. Me and a friend was in High Ridge about 2-3 weeks ago at Mustang Muscle getting his 07 Mustang tuned. He wasn't to happy after we left. They seemed like they didn't want to get started on the car till late. The appointment was at 9:30 am and we didn't leave till after 3 pm. And then we had to drive 4.5 hours back home.

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm about 4.5 hours from you Webb City, Joplin Mo. Me and a friend was in High Ridge about 2-3 weeks ago at Mustang Muscle getting his 07 Mustang tuned. He wasn't to happy after we left. They seemed like they didn't want to get started on the car till late. The appointment was at 9:30 am and we didn't leave till after 3 pm. And then we had to drive 4.5 hours back home.

Yeah, notice that myself and Nickoli both did not go to Mustang Muscle which is about an hour away from us instead we drove 4 hours south to Dynospeed in Memphis TN. :thumb: http://www.dynospeedracing.com/

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, notice that myself and Nickoli both did not go to Mustang Muscle which is about an hour away from us instead we drove 4 hours south to Dynospeed in Memphis TN. :thumb: http://www.dynospeedracing.com/

If you go to the customer car section and scroll down, you'll find mine there... those guys did a good job and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey now Matt, don't be hatin' on MO, it's not all THAT bad!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back