New guy saying hi.

dsmx17

4x26.5 m/t ftw
Reaction score
Like the title states, im new to the forum (if there is a section for this please feel free to move it).

A little about myself....My name is Brandon, I live in Fredericksburg, Va. im 27 years old (no this is not a personals ad and im not gay) lol.

But srsly, I just bought a 07' gtcs in nov. and am starting to mod it as my daily driver,so far its a blast.

I havent always owned mustangs or v8s in general, I have a race car and it isnt a domestic. It is however a 700awhp STOCK piston/rod 98' mitsubishi eclipse gsx.

Anyway im rambling and getting off topic, basically I was getting bored with turbo imports and decided to get a mustang to play with, its one of the best decisions ive made in awhile and should have done it sooner.

Future goals will be whipple charged somewhere in the 470's as for power, should make a fun daily :)

I have alot of knowledge on turbos and mitsubishis, and am expanding my base to include the 3v 4.6's and picking up as I go, I do not pay anyone to work on my car (but I dont judge those who do)

Anyway, Hi everyone. /rant.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I know this will be moved, but I will go ahead and reply...

Welcome to the forum Brandon!! It is a madhouse here sometime's but all in all a fun place...

You should post pics of your car and post any mods you have done to date.

Chris

dsmx17

4x26.5 m/t ftw
Reaction score
Ya I assumed it would be moved, but didnt see a spot for it :-/

current mods are only c&l intake and Xct tuner, plan on doing lt's hpipe and axel backs around march/april or so....This car is cutting into my race cars money lol.

dsmx17

4x26.5 m/t ftw
Reaction score
I will work on pics, I misplaced my camera last time I moved, its a stock gtcs package maroon in color. imagination.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome and yes it will be moved. There is a section if you scroll down the forums list for new people introductions.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome from one GT/CS to another!

Back