New guy

F&S Stangs

Reaction score
I just what to indroduce myself. I'm a member of MMJAX (modern mustangs of Jacksonville) The 07 is my 3rd Mustang. 92 LX 5.0, 97 Cobra and now the 07 GT. The 92 has been passed down to my son and we are in the process of restoring it. F&S Stangs= Father & Son Stangs.

F&S Stangs

Reaction score
Thanks, the LX is keeping us busy. New brakes, rebuilt the front end, tune up, and we are almost finished with the interior. Here is a couple pictures of before, during and after.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

F&S Stangs

Reaction score
Here you go. We just picked up a front clip, do a little body work and then off to paint (once my son saves up a few $$)

Attachments

• DSC01037.jpg
    DSC01037.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 0%20005small.jpg
    0%20005small.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 15

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
/\/\ i like it. i'm hoping in the next couple years to pick up something similar. i'll probably wind up with a hatch, it seems the notches go for a premium around here.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! great project you got going there, and even better that it's father/son project! my dad and i used to do mini projects around the house when i was younger...i miss those days!! i always thought about getting a project car for us to work on in the furure. he had a 66 ford thunderbird that was blue with blue leather interior. i loved that car when i was a kid.......we drove every where in that thing. unfortunately he let it go and now it sits in the back of the garage all rusted out.........that would be an awesome restore project to do together!!

anyway, sorry to ramble! again, welcome!! and keep us up-to-date on the project!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back