New Hole shot wheels on my Mustang

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We just got some Hole Shot wheels for my car a few weeks ago and just had a chance to fit these to the car. The Wheels as seen are the Revolver series in 15x10 Rear and 15x4 front. They come with spacers to give you the perfect offset for fittment on the S197 cars. You can see how nice the wheels line up with the body of the car. These wheels come bolted but we did drill ours to hold a better grip on the Mickey Thompson Drag radials im running. The car makes some serious Torque!:thumb2:

We just became a distributor for Hole Shot so if anyone is interested in these or any of they're wheels just contact us but i wanted to share my new shoes with you guys and see what you thought!

JimIII

Last edited:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Traitor lol!

Im going with the weld racing Magnum III's in black for my next set :p Looks killer man, why change from the bogarts?

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are they the same backspacing as the bogarts when you use the spacers? Also, did you screw the front and backside of the rim or just the front?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are they the same backspacing as the bogarts when you use the spacers? Also, did you screw the front and backside of the rim or just the front?

The equal out to the same, Bogarts spacers are welded on and these are bolted on. The wheels are drilled front and back, Hole shot saw my car and told me they would have made a beadlock wheel for me if i asked!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The equal out to the same, Bogarts spacers are welded on and these are bolted on. The wheels are drilled front and back, Hole shot saw my car and told me they would have made a beadlock wheel for me if i asked!

A nice gold bead lock ring would look sick on your car :thumb2:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very nice. How much are you all selling them for?

I have an exact set of these for only $1600!!! Includes: Wheels, spacers, lugnuts, and centercaps!! This is a one time offer. They normally go for $1580 (front and rear wheels), $150 lugnuts, and $150 for the centercaps. Thats almost a $300 savings on this set!

There is a ton of quality in these wheels, they fit very well, and are very durable for a light weight aluminum drag wheel. All Hole Shot wheels come with SFI certification!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Matt i think the bead lock would look sick man, ive gotta figure out how to get that done

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
Sure as $hit I will break something on the car if I finally take the wheel plunge! The stock tires and rims are getting down right dangerous. But it is fun.

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is a ton of quality in these wheels, they fit very well, and are very durable for a light weight aluminum drag wheel. All Hole Shot wheels come with SFI certification!

How streetable are they? I need something I can drive to the track on.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How streetable are they? I need something I can drive to the track on.

I drive mine on the road but you want to watch cornering, sharp turns, and most importantly pot holes! These are not meant for street use but it can be done!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They look more correct for the front then my bogarts do. Seems they sit about a 1/2 inch or so more to the inside.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks. I live down a rough dirt road ATM so I'd probably destroy them by the time I got to the end. LOL! I also have some pretty crappy roads to and from work.

It would be cool to find some rims that look like these but are for street use as well. Sure they would be heavier but I don't care.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I live down a rough dirt road ATM so I'd probably destroy them by the time I got to the end. LOL! I also have some pretty crappy roads to and from work.

It would be cool to find some rims that look like these but are for street use as well. Sure they would be heavier but I don't care.

The new weld racing wheels are probably what you would need. They are a few pounds heavier but take more abuse. The weldstars, or the magnum III's.

Ither way with a alum rim there is always a chance you can bend one :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back