New kicks - Matte Black

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
I needed some new tires, and what better way to get new tires than to also get new rims!

Went with the AMR Matte Black 19" staggered package from American Muscle. Quality of the rim is very good. Only different between these and the RTRs is that: 1. RTRs have little holes between lug nuts and 2. curvature of spokes are slightly different

onto the pictures!

f78fca61.jpg

c7ee9d00.jpg

f154f39b.jpg

b67fd8c9.jpg

e84fda9e.jpg

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man I really like that black and white picture! Wheels look great btw!

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Can you share some info on your led strips? Thanks and your car looks great. The 13s have me liking the 11-12 a lot.

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! What springs are you running?

H&R SS Springs... not low enough, have a few ideas in mind :)

Forgot the other difference..PRICE!

Looks great!

oh yes, absolutely right! big difference, especially with the S197 forum code (Thanks Chris!)

Can you share some info on your led strips? Thanks and your car looks great. The 13s have me liking the 11-12 a lot.

I don't think i got these from LatemodelRestoration, but it's the same ones: http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/SDT-13200G/2010-11-Mustang-Gt-Led-Day-Time-Running-Lights

I honestly think they're a bit.. ricey. But since I drilled holes to mount them, i'm not taking them off. Also, being is Los Angeles and having everybody and their mothers with stupid LED stripes on their civics and minivans... it got old.

Thanks everyone else! for the nice comments.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
They look good. I've been considering but trying to see if they truly matte black or charcoal like the RTR.

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt 4G

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome man. That black and white photo is nice. Wish I knew how to use a camera.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back