New Magnapacks!!! LOVE EM

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Ha ha ha.. I have a full drag suspension... just have to put it in lol. Don't hate! I have my priorities!

Sent from my phone. I'm driving
Hahah Dude I completely understand. I said it is the manly way to go because I just bought my supercharger on an otherwise stock car lol. This is the only way to go!!!

Love the sound and the way you break those Nittos loose!
Thanks man! All that instant TQ at practically idle is pretty bad ass not gonna lie!
After I put the cams in, it got louder. At WOT it screamed. The resonators calmed it down just enough. But still sounds badass at WOT..
I gotta hear it! Post a link in this thread if you have one! Or just wherever!
Just sold my bassani and now about to order magnapacks on eBay...... No do I make them axlebacks or mount them mid muffler.... Decisions decisions ..........

I have stock exhaust and mangaflow part # 10416 is the correct one....?. I'm about to order ..
Sorry I haven't answered sooner! I have been at work since 3 but I honestly don't think it matters. The mid mount sounds pretty nice but I am honestly not sure how different compared to mine. Some of you guys with mid mounted magnapacks post vids in here!!!! I would have done that myself but I didn't wanna scrape on everyfuckingthing I drove over ya know. I am plenty happy with them in the ass end, and I think no matter where you put them you will be happy with as well.

And that link you posted on here is the SAME EXACT set I bought. Also don't go with the longer mufflers I don't think they will sound as good honestly

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
Ill post a video this afternoon. I don't scrape the mufflers on anything. You just have to find a good muffler guy that will tuck them in there nicely

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Your car also has bigger wheels than mine. I can't fit my arm under my car at the point of my bicep because it's so low. Of course my arm isn't tiny either lol but I have low clearance for sure.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Mid mount ====scrape city... And I really don't think there's much of a diff in tone... Brittons car is low and when my m80s were mid mounted the scraped on anything and everything damn reflectors on the interstate would hit with my 15s on

08fordgt

forum member
Reaction score
Rear mount them. U will save on not having to buy or make delete axlebacks and u won't scrape. I have sportlines so my car is way to low to have midmounts.
Don't get loner ones, the ones u posted r good. They already aren't as aggressive as I thought they would be.

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Just sold my bassani and now about to order magnapacks on eBay...... No do I make them axlebacks or mount them mid muffler.... Decisions decisions ..........

I have stock exhaust and mangaflow part # 10416 is the correct one....?. I'm about to order ..

HAHA someone didn't like there Bassani's....

I'm mid mounted with the Eibach pro kit and I don't scrape on anything. Just cant take speed bumps at like 50+ mph lol. But ya I have never had a problem with them hitting anything. Like other have said just find a good shop that can tuck them in there for you.

As I have posted in this thread, I'm running a O/R H with the Magnapacks mid mounted and as tips I have the pype bombs. I think they are great tips as they has a resonator built in to them and they look great with the 4 inch tips. The Magnapacks I have are 4" round and i believe a 14" body length. I don't remember the part number.

Here is a pic of my set up.
Photo0111.jpg

and some videos of it for anyone that missed the link or doesn't clicky on the youtube links lol =D

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
You can only do so much with the mid muffler system. Sportlines must not lower you all that much and viper your car doesn't look much lower than stock to me. I would just mount them at the back and be worry free of scraping. I scrape my midpipes anyway without mid mufflers lol but I have H&R SS springs which lowered it a ton.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
I am mid mounted on sport lines and NEVER SCRAPE my mufflers

Im on tein s tech equivalent to sportlines and my m80s are beat to SHIT...they are cracked compeltely around one muffler and they other has holes in it from hitting so many things...I have pics since they are now off the car and my car is straight DP

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
^ To me it is quite clear that we here drive our cars everyday and encounter things that will inevitably scrape them to shit. You are also on 20's Ryan so your car is still higher off the ground than mine I would like to think. I just don't know what to by god think about it lol I'm never doing mid muffler again personally. Ass end sounds plenty sick

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
magnapack FTW... I had the 3inch 'catback' setup on my car with longtubes and off road X... amazing sound... WOT was just nuts...
I just turned 40 and replaced that system with a GT500 setup... way tamer!

I'm old :)

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
^Lol that's funny. I bet that did sound bad ass tho man! I would have liked to have heard it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back