New Member, but just sold my '12 GT

BigSexySP

Reaction score
Hey all, I was told about this forum by a friend. I trade cars a lot and while I had my mustang I had a bunch of fun with it annnnd put a bunch of parts on it which I took off before trading it in for a 335i xdrive.

The previous owner of the car may have been a member on here, not sure though. I bought the car from a guy named Josh in Ft. Wayne, IN.

Any how, for the time being, here are a couple pics of the car (along with my friend's SS and part of my Multistrada Pikes Peak:party36:) Maybe someone will recognize the car from before?!

Also, I do some detailing on the side and I'll see if I can contribute in that section a bit! If you guys have any questions about that stuff, let me know!

Thanks, Auston. Not sure how to upright the first one, dang iphones.

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1395.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
they wont allow a brand new member to post in FS.

they dont want random's just showing up to sell stuff, can lead to people being ripped off to easily

BigSexySP

Reaction score
Roger that, Wes. I appreciate the heads up. Everyplace has their own unique rules. I tried another forum but was banned for spam after posting a couple pics of the parts (no prices or anything). It's been a few years since I've joined a forum so the waiting part is kind of a bummer given my situation but rules are rules!

I read the rules for the classifieds, gonna snap some pics of the parts with my member name on there. I didn't think of that when I took the pics of them all organized last weekend.

BigSexySP

Reaction score
I notice that Kimmer is from SW Michigan. Anybody know whereabout? I'm about 15 miles south of Sturgis.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Better read those rules again and all of them please.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back